Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cruise scam; Charlie Phillips

How come nobody has blasted this kid on myspace yet? Its funny cause one of the last posts was "how was the party,? lol

Has anything come of this yet?

OK THIS IS THE DEAL I WAS THINKING THE SAME, BUT HE CONTROLS WHAT GOES UP ON HIS PAGE...LOOK AT HIS LAST LOG ON IT WAS THE 7TH SO IM SURE HE IS ALL OVER IT

Oh I didn't know you could control what gets posted on your page....I'm not a myspace person...that shit is too technical for me.......lol

YEA I THOUGHT MYSPACE WAS HARD AT FIRST TOO THATS WHAY I IGNORED IT FOR 2 YEARS,BUT NOW ITS REALLY A MARKETING TOOL CONNECTED WITH THE WORLD ,SO ITS GREAT TO HAVE.

TO MANY WEIRDOS ON MYSPACE THOUGH SO YOU GOTTA BE CAREFULL WHO YOU PICK AS FRIENDS,ETC....

If he is smart he skipped town but from what I am hearing he may not be that smart.

is there anyone pressing charges on this guy. i mean there has to be some kind of legal issues involved here. i would like to know what happens to this guys. it seems like he made off with alot of money and nobody is getting nothing in return.

Z

is there anyone pressing charges on this guy. i mean there has to be some kind of legal issues involved here. i would like to know what happens to this guys. it seems like he made off with alot of money and nobody is getting nothing in return.

Z

That is a very good point. Fraud is a felony. If nothing else he deserves to get his ass kicked a few times over when everyone finds him.

Z

It is definitely a felony and the bastard should be prosicuted "IF it was as people say it was." I wasn't involved but I personally wouldn't let it go!!! Its fucked up to do that shit to people. Calling people days before to scam more money out of them, out of friends and all...........but I do believe charges have been pressed and someone mentioned a reporter doing an investigations on a story or something.....who knows