Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is there anyone out there who really never did a drug at a club?

Originally posted by astrodancer143:

Out of curiosity is anyone into the scene who never tried drugs-E or K especially. I'll bet not, how sad.

cwm38.gif

u lost ur bet, astro!!! u got one right here... i've never done drugs, don't drink or smoke stoges... im just not interested in it.. i'm buck nutty as it is too lol..

and i love clubbin!!! cwm12.gifcwm20.gifcwm16.gifcwm30.gif

peace --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

i have only done x 3 times and 2 out of the 3 times i had really bad times. the last time i did it was the only time i did it at a club and i remember very little about that night. i had to be carried out of there. i have never done k and dont want to. the only other things i have done is smoke weed and i tried coke once - which i swore i would never do.

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~

* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.