Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sink your teeth into this...

dgmodel

has your fridge stepped it up since I was there last?

The only thing in it was chicken breast, polly-o string cheese, absolute mandarian, and water.

lmao, yes. you only saw me when i was on that chicken tuna cheese cutting diet crap... im on a bulking diet (well i wasnt during the holidays but...) steaks, chicken breasts, brown rice, beef stew / ghoulash, diet ginger ale, 48 bottles of poland spring, three bottles of champagne (cliquot and some other crap), 12 molson canadians, a bottle of luna di luna, fruits and veggies... (not part of the diet lol but freezer has absolute mandarin, Citron, and regular absolute, absinthe, goldschlager, a gallon of cuervo, triple sec, kahlua, amaretto, sbux coffee liquor and 100 fla-vor ices and a pizzeria uno frozen pie...)

Hey hey hey....no thread jackin here. you and DG take your convo to another thread. this is all about yams!!!!

okay okay

but I love to jack threads!

how about if I say, I want to rub whole berried cranberry sauce all over the broads ass...

is that better?