Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Subliminal Sessions @ PACHA :: Harry "Choo Choo" Romero Bday Bash! This Sat. Jan 7

Im def there........ aside from Erick, Harry is def one of the better Dj's that is part of the Subliminal camp, kind of reminds me of the old Erick Morillo sound that we all loved

I wouldnt really call that Erick's old style he is pretty different actually, he spins harder then Erick does....Im def feelin his mix of Waiting in the Darkness and Father, good dj and producer which is rare.....

F Pacha in the A!!! Will this place EVER be able to have a night where things run semi-smoothly? Don't get me wrong, Harry killed it! The music was definately on point, but fire alarms going off at 3:30 in the morning??? Ok, so some jerk-off decided to pull the fire alarm (or so they say). Can't somebody turn the damn things off so everyone can continue to enjoy themselves?!?! I mean, it's Harry's damn birthday and the party ends at 4 o'clock? I mean, if they can't have a drama free night when he plays, what makes anyone think it'll be different for any other event? Big ups to Madness, Premo, Todd and Rami though!!!