Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Drais hard to get into?

imalwaysdancin

I went there only once. I will say that when my friends and I finally made it in, it was slammin! Very attractive people inside. My buddy who lives out there went up to the front to see how much it would be for about five of us to cut the line. They wanted a whopping 300 bucks to cut through. We opted to wait. I was about ready to leave but my friends made me wait. Once we reached the front, we did have to sort of impress the door people. I guess they approved of the way we looked or dressed and after trying our nerves for a couple of minutes, they allowed us to enter.

Once inside, I had a blast! Decent music and some very pretty women. As a matter of fact, my crew and I hooked up with some hunnies and we had a good time afterwards as well.

Go! It's worth it.

Here is a post that I put up a couple weeks ago about Seamless:

As far as afterhours spots, Seamless is quickly becoming very popular. We went to the grand opening Monday night about a month ago and it was slammed after being open for an hour. What's unique about the afterhours is that while the afterhours nightclub is going on, the two VIP rooms are dedicated to strippers and lap dances. This is convenient if someone gets tired of dancing and they feel like a stripper. Seamless takes care of both needs in one building.

I recommend checking out Late Night Empire@Empire Ballroom for after hours. I'm not going to knock Seamless or Drai's they each are unique. However, Late Night is hands down the best after hours in town now. Best Djs, best vibe, mutiple rooms, you can't go wrong. I've attached our March line up so you can see what we have booked for this month and judge for yourself.