Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pick a QB

groovefire

Who will be better in the NFL?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be better in the NFL?

• Vince Young
    • Matt Leinart

If Vince joins the draft, Reggie still goes #1, right?

I'm thinking the Texan's will take Vince since he is a Houston native. On the other hand they do have a solid running back and a good QB already and they could trade the pick away and pick up multiple picks. What they really need is O-Line line help there QB was running for his life all year.

Leinart = Marinovich. just kidding, but not only did he say something to the effect that "the best team doesnt always win." But he was also like "we (meaning offense) did our job" which (not directly) is pointing a finger at SC's defense. He's reading his own accolades and thinks he is god's gift. I think he'll drop to the 3rd pick in the draft.

houston should trade down and with any luck get multiple picks. They need offensive line help more so than anything else. Not saying that Bush/Leinart/Young wouldn;t be an upgrade from Davis or Carr but if you cant block em you cant do anything else. They havent been able to block for 3 years now setting records for most sacks given up. Surprised Carr isnt in a body cast by now. If they keep the pick then they're idiots.

Look for Bush to go #1 (to whoever), The Saints to grab a QB (my guess Young) and i am not sure which 4-12 team has the 3rd pick.

as far as Young being a star in the NFL, I dont think so. Kid's not a pure passer. Impressive with his legs but if he runs like that at the next level he will get pummeled.

Just my $0.02