Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Could everyone please stop bashing EXIT ?

Exit deserves to be bashed...it is so awful!!!! I don't understand how people can have a good time there or spend money there when twilo is in the city also. I guess they just don't understand good music or good people. The scene of so bad!!!

------------------

Fatboy Slim is Fucking in Heaven!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXIT WAS THE HOTTEST PARTY TO HIT ON A SATURDAY NIGHT WHEN IT FIRST BEGAN LAST YEAR, I'LL GIVE THEM CREDIT FOR THAT. BUT RECENTLY, IT'S BEEN MORPHED INTO A DUMP, LETTING ANYBODY IN THERE.. JUST LIKE IT DID WHEN IT WAS CALLED CARBON, & JUST LIKE IT DID WHEN IT WAS CALLED MIRAGE BEFORE THAT. AND YES, ITS TRUE, ONLY JERSEY CRACKHEADS & LONG ISLAND PEOPLE GO THERE NOW & I FEEL LIKE IM IN THE MIDDLE OF CHINA TOWN ON FRIDAY NIGHTS THERE. ITS HORRIBLE!

MUSIC SUX TOO BECAUSE THE OWNER SCHEMES ON ALOT OF BIG-NAME DJ'S, (JUST LIKE PROMOTERS GET SCHEMED ON) THATS WHY NONE OF THEM WILL SPIN THERE. EVER NOTICE THAT EVEN MOST OF THE PROMOTERS DONT EVEN HANG OUT THERE ON THE NIGHT OF THEIR PARTY????? I'LL BASH EXIT AS MUCH AS I WANT TO... EVEN THE STAFF & SECURITY THERE SUX. JOHN MILLER, U BEGAN THIS POST & U SUCK! ROUNDERS SUCK! UR WHOLE PROMOTION SUX! BRING IT!

MARIO REGINA

DOWN LOW PROMOTIONS

--------------------------------------------

"PACIFISTS SHARE MORALLY BANKRUPT BELIEFS"