Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Could everyone please stop bashing EXIT ?

I guess that statement about "trash" was a bit harsh. Though I have to agree it does keep the meatheads away from Twilo..hehe..j/k j/k smile.gif!

Hmmm.....wonder why I still haven't seen a pacifier at Twilo...OK, next time I'll make an effort to see what everyone else has in their mouths...and make it a point to stay near the bleachers all night smile.gif. Seriously though, for some reason I have not seen a pacifier at Twilo...But I'm sure you'll see pacifiers everywhere you go..next time I go to SF I'll keep an eye out too.

Oh and in reply to gabrielll's post...you see I like to go to a club to dance...and someone said something about going to SF just to be free and let loose...now, how can you do that if you have to watch what you wear. So much for being yourself... smile.gif

I personally don't like pacifiers either, but you cannot bash pacifiers and glowstix and then say to each, their own.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 12-15-2000).]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by raver_mania:

I guess that statement about "trash" was a bit harsh. Though I have to agree it does keep the meatheads away from Twilo..hehe..j/k j/k smile.gif!

Hmmm.....wonder why I still haven't seen a pacifier at Twilo...OK, next time I'll make an effort to see what everyone else has in their mouths...and make it a point to stay near the bleachers all night smile.gif. Seriously though, for some reason I have not seen a pacifier at Twilo...But I'm sure you'll see pacifiers everywhere you go..next time I go to SF I'll keep an eye out too.

listen...whats wrong w/ "meatheads" ?????....at least they look good......and don't smell...........

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Listen.. why can't ppl just accept that different ppl like different clubs?? How hard is it to understand this? It's not about which club has more meatheads, which club has more ppl with pacifiers, or whatever.. It doesn't matter. You don't have to like places I like. It really doesn't matter. But it's really wrong to generalize especially when it comes to a NYC crowd when it's so diverse!

That is not at all what I was saying. Where whatever you want-feel as comfortable as you can-drop as many bombs as you want-have a sick night. But... I think the reason people claim they dont like exit or sf is cause the way some of thise people like to dress is not accepted at the door. I'm not sayin how people should dress. But i do think people give every other reason in the world with excuses about the music ect... when they are full of shit.

R

Originally posted by risa06:

listen...whats wrong w/ "meatheads" ?????....at least they look good......and don't smell...........

You've smelt every meat-head in existence???

lol

My problem with meat-heads is that most of them think they're the shit (not all though), but in reality they're actually shit..hehe...hey, if you're there to strut around and frown at everyone around you, stay the F**K outta my club. Its all about the vibe for me...

Again, I say not all of them..I've met some really cool meatheads.

------------------

Nietzche

New Yor, New York isn't coming out for awhile... hopefully b4 the music conference... it's dope...

Originally posted by gabrielll:

And Russ did you see my post to you on the deeper board yet? If you hadn't I was askin you about that MIke Mac you told me about with the refrain "New York, New York" in the backround. Whats up with that track, when is it gonna be released?

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

Sats:

12/16 - Arena, Albany NY

12/23 - Webster Hall

12/30 - Webster Hall

1/13 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

1/14 - Phillidelphia (Location TBA)

Sat Dec. 23rd - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Oh god.. my club your club.. this is not your house so whoever wants to go, will go regardless, whether you like them or not..

Agreed...peace everyone?

None of this comes up anymore till some dumbass imposter posts a topic like this...and then we all get riled up over nothing...this imposter is probably sitting back laughing!! frown.gif

------------------

Nietzche

Agreed...peace everyone?

None of this comes up anymore till some dumbass imposter posts a topic like this...and then we all get riled up over nothing...this imposter is probably sitting back laughing!! frown.gif

Yo, you'll never catch me call ppl at other clubs losers or anything.. I might say that I dont' like the music there or that I had a bad experience with ppl there, but I'll never say anything to offend anyone. Especially if I know that there are SO many ppl who like that club... Charlie's comment just got me mad coz I didn't expect something like this from him, especially since he's always so nice to me and Lola and we represent SF and Exit smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

You've smelt every meat-head in existence???

lol

My problem with meat-heads is that most of them think they're the shit (not all though), but in reality they're actually shit..hehe...hey, if you're there to strut around and frown at everyone around you, stay the F**K outta my club. Its all about the vibe for me...

Again, I say not all of them..I've met some really cool meatheads.

"cool meatheads"....hahahahahaaaaa.....funny

yep...I smelled them ALL...... smile.gif j/k

listen......I rather look at one good looking meathead who is trying to act like he is the shit than look at some herb who seats there in the dark corner and chews on his pacifier.....and drools...yack........ smile.gif

Lola

PS....I rather look at my beautiful friends cause that is the reason I go to clubs....MY friends, musik, dancing..........I'm done here

------------------

I agree, whats wrong with them??? its like if u look good and care about urself ur trash, wtf???? How come if a guy is muscled and shows it is a meathead, and if a girl gets all dressed up is a hoe,etc. whats that all about that??? I am sorry I am the kind of person that like to get dressed up to go to a club and like going to clubs that everyone is dressed up, Exit and Sf r not those clubs that looks like u just rolled out of bed, and r going to go dancing.

Personally I dont like twilo at all went there twice, dont like the crowd, vibe, the music is wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too slow for me,sorry its true, at twilo when i went i made myself dance, when i go to sf and exit, the music makes me dance, and I have a fuckin great time dancing in dressy clothes, it doesnt matter what u got on , u can dance with any clothes, i mean someone made a comment saying something like how can u dance in dressy cothes, yes u can.

cwm21.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Charlie WTF??? KEEP THE TRASH AWAY???? WHO ARE YOU CALLING TRASH?????????????????????

Hehehe, you guys fell right into my trap. Been there, done that, I'll refund your tshirt...

Peeps are peeps everywhere, but strangely one acts differently in one venue than another, go figure...

Is it the dress code? The lights? The water? What is it? I dunno...

Y take offense at my pacifier glowsticking ways anyway? Hehehehehe... it's a joke, lighten up people... told ya my drama armor was shined up and ready to go... come on laugh with me...

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

"cool meatheads"....hahahahahaaaaa.....funny

yep...I smelled them ALL...... smile.gif j/k

listen......I rather look at one good looking meathead who is trying to act like he is the shit than look at some herb who seats there in the dark corner and chews on his pacifier.....and drools...yack........ smile.gif

Lola

PS....I rather look at my beautiful friends cause that is the reason I go to clubs....MY friends, musik, dancing..........I'm done here

OK

Oh, I don't know about herbs sitting in corners, chewing pacifiers AND DROOLING?? OMG , that last bit is, like, totally nasty... smile.gifwink.gif

lol lol

I think that ONLY happens at Twilo...nowhere else...hehe..j/k

Me in funky mood again toodaay..

Peace out folks!

------------------

Nietzche

Charlie! I thought you loved your girls....

Of course I love my girls, but y do you think I was talking about you in my post anyway?

What? You don't think we got trash at Twilo? Twilo is prolly the worst place to be right now with the security shooting a beam up our asses... but hey, who gives a shit... every venue has its faults... some worse than others...

Let me put it this way... if Exit and SF brought the DJs in I'd be there... If they got rid of that idiot Paris at SF and the need to dress to impress, I'd be there... I'm done dressing up for clubs... spending my hard earned dollars so I can impress some chick that wants to spend my money anyway and throw my ass out like trash afterwards... I need that like I need another patch in my eye... feeling the pain and feeling nasty... but tomorrow is another day... hehehe...

------------------

caveman.gif

I think the best feeling in the world is wearing sneakers at a club. I got such a kick in cancun wearing t-shirt, cargo-shorts and sneakers to La-Boom. I want to try to get into exit with black sneaks but its not worth the 20 bucks I'd have to hit the dude off with to get in with them. Cause with my luck he would go beat on me that night for them.

Ok smile.gif As long as I know you still love us smile.gif I like dressing up for clubs. The few times I didn't get dressed up I felt wierd.. Sneakers are comfy though smile.gif How are your eyes? Better?

you know whats weired....I can't dance in sneakers......I really can't......hills ONLY.....

------------------

Ok smile.gif As long as I know you still love us smile.gif I like dressing up for clubs. The few times I didn't get dressed up I felt wierd.. Sneakers are comfy though smile.gif How are your eyes? Better?

My eye... call me Pirate Charlie or cyclops... I need a pacifier right about now cause of the pain... oh the fucking pain... it's like a hair got stuck in my eye and I can't get it out... ever feel that... well, multiply that by a 100 and that's me right now...

------------------

caveman.gif

Originally posted by gabrielll:

I don't know I'm not down with the whole pacifier thing, I think it's retarded. I think that too people have a problem with exit or sf cause they couldn't get in to those places the way that they like to dress when they go to Twilo. And don't tell me I'm wrong cause thats gotta be one of the reasons why.

You're wrong on every count... SF? All you gotta do is dress up... Exit? That venue is so big they'll let just about anyone that moves or breathes, they have to fill the place up...

Pacifiers? Y do you think it's needed? Chewing gum causes cavities... Babies use pacifiers... if it's good enough for a baby, it's good enough for me... I'm practical, I don't give a shit what you think when I have one on my damn mouth.

------------------

caveman.gif