Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is russ reign gonna dj Cream next friday?

Yea......russ will be spinning w/Justin Time next Friday and every Friday I believe.......you should go next Friday.......it's gonna be a slammin pre-Twilo party.......

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Yea I'll be spinning... and i think there is a big party planned for that night so there might be someone else doing a guestspot besides us....

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

Sats:

12/16 - Arena, Albany NY

12/23 - Webster Hall

12/30 - Webster Hall

1/13 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

1/14 - Phillidelphia (Location TBA)

Sat Dec. 23rd - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Originally posted by russ reign:

Yea I'll be spinning... and i think there is a big party planned for that night so there might be someone else doing a guestspot besides us....

thats the reason im asking, i saw a flyer for next friday but it didnt have your name or justin time's on it anywhere.....

------------------

teleport.gif

Which flyer did you see?

Originally posted by nightcrawler:

Originally posted by russ reign:

thats the reason im asking, i saw a flyer for next friday but it didnt have your name or justin time's on it anywhere.....

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

Originally posted by rachel1997:

One of the girls from this board is having her b-day there, so it's gonna be GOOD!

Damn somebody is being continuosly forgotten......that's okay though.

Mikey

------------------

im lookin at a flyer rite now that says at Cream on the 22nd its gonna be DJ Sharad, Ashis G. and Dj chackoflavz, what happened to Russ reign and Justin TIme? anyone know who will actually be dj'ing , i dont wanna get there and wait till 3 for house music...gotta make time to go to S&D

------------------

teleport.gif

All right bro this is the deal. I am kind of throwing this party there for my friends bdays. THere are going to be mad headz from the board there. The dj's for the night are Justin Time and Russ Reign. Also from about 10:30-1 or so will be a special guest DJ-DJ Divine. Itis going to be an ill night.

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

im lookin at a flyer rite now that says at Cream on the 22nd its gonna be DJ Sharad, Ashis G. and Dj chackoflavz, what happened to Russ reign and Justin TIme? anyone know who will actually be dj'ing , i dont wanna get there and wait till 3 for house music...gotta make time to go to S&D

I believe you have the flyer promoting the hip-hop party......az-tec's description above is the accurate one.......it's gonna be a bit nutty in there next Friday.

Mikey

------------------

The flyer you have is for the hip-hop party. We run two different promotions since there are two seperate areas in the club.

Russ will be there!!!

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions