Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXACTA & WHITMORE @ PACHA :: FREE BEFORE 12 MID :: This Friday, Jan.13

This seems like a good party to try out Pacha finally. Look forward to seeing what the place looks like and hopefully the start of a good new firday night party. Hah, though Friday the 13'th, should be interesting. Look forward to having a good time.

Keough

They'll probably open the doors at 11 PM. Make the line slither into the door. And maybe 50 out of the couple hundred waiting will not have to pay. Still though, you never know and it may be worth checking out although I know nothing of these two DJ's. Whitmore I've never even heard of.

They'll probably open the doors at 11 PM. Make the line slither into the door. And maybe 50 out of the couple hundred waiting will have to pay. Still though, you never know and it may be worth checking out although I know nothing of these two DJ's. Whitmore I've never even heard of.

I thought the same thing when i went last week but i got there at 11 55 and by the time i got in it was around 12 10 and i still got in free. Im pretty sure they mark the line so as long as you get to the club by 12 your fine.

This was my advice to the club right after it went to shit their opening night. They were going to have to start a following like crobar did when they first opened....

free before midnight and an hour open bar .. they will make their money back on drink through out the night ... quick nickles or slow dollars ...

wow what a sick night, started out kinda slow but the tracks were hot all night. No trainwrecks at all, until one at around 4 AM. But the staff was really friendly and the decor is amazing inside of Pacha. Can't wait to hear these two rip it again.

wow what a sick night, started out kinda slow but the tracks were hot all night. No trainwrecks at all, until one at around 4 AM. But the staff was really friendly and the decor is amazing inside of Pacha. Can't wait to hear these two rip it again.

Like wow dude...I wear my sunglasses at night too. :updown: