Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when will paul johnson get his ass out here?

weyes

i can't seem to find tour dates for him anywhere. i understand that it's harder for him to jetset all over the world, being in a wheelchair and all, but i've only gotten to see him twice and i feel deprived. the man fucking rules.

does anyone know when he'll be out here or how i can find out?

i have no idea who paul johnson is.

you'd know some of his stuff if you heard it. some of his big ones are:

get get down

get on my camel

follow this beat

&

the remix of the theme to "the price is right."

i know the last one sounds silly, but it's surprisingly dancable. seriously, though, jb, i'm almost positive you know "get get down"; it was played all over. it's far from my favorite of his, though, and it's not all that representative of what he can or does do; that guy can get a crowd moving like you wouldn't believe.

here's a sample of get get down (again: NOT his best track AT ALL, though it did really well) (click on the yellow album's audio link):

http://www.satelliterecords.com/live/index.php?dept=Support&categ=Search&top_srch=Yes&submit_srch=GO&search=paul+johnson&start_row=31

here's a sample of get get down (again: NOT his best track AT ALL, though it did really well) (click on the yellow album's audio link):

http://www.satelliterecords.com/live/index.php?dept=Support&categ=Search&top_srch=Yes&submit_srch=GO&search=paul+johnson&start_row=31

thanks for the link. i know that track. i hate that track. but i hear you on it not being his best, so i won;t judge based on it. :)

thanks for the link. i know that track. i hate that track. but i hear you on it not being his best, so i won;t judge based on it. :)

thanks for not judging :) . you know how the best stuff never seems to hit the charts as much as the lower-quality stuff.

i hope he does come around soon, so that you can hear this guy live. the dancefloor gets lively, yo.