Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moving back to NY, need some advice...

Hmmmm....I'm not really sure what you mean by "too picky" but I'll assume you mean that as far as getting in to the club......here's my suggestions.

- Twilo - if you're into music, DJs, dancing, and just a great vibe......this is where you want to be......best DJ lineup in the country without argument......it's very free as far as what you want to wear.....no dress code really.......in my opinion, the best club in NY by a far......

- Vinyl - similar to Twilo is ways.....must see Danny Tenaglia spin on Fridays at some point.....also not very picky about getting in.....good vibe

- Limelight - a great venue with real good DJs on Fridays and Saturdays......not too picky at the door but the crowd needs some improvement lately.....I think it will be up and coming in the next year......

- Sound Factory - good Saturday night afterhours spot from what I hear.....haven't been there for it yet but I hear it pretty impressive......I think they're more picky about letting people in than the others though........

Other spots that are more "dress to impress" places would be Exit, Saci, Float, Spa, Centro Fly(great spot on Thursdays), and a couple others I can't think of right now.......

Of course this is just my opinion so I'm sure others will give you their take......

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Hey bro no problem......tell you what....just stay intact with this board and you will know what is going on where and the whole deal......this is probably your best place for real info on the NYC club scene so you shouldn't have any problem finding your spot.......see you soon.

Mikey

------------------

Originally posted by brianz54:

Hey man, you should give Cream a try on Saturdays. They're not too pretentious and it has a great vibe especially if you're into smaller, more intimate clubs.

Brian

cwm9.gif

Definitely agreed.....although I like Cream Fridays better......

Mikey

------------------