Guys NO: athletic wear, oversize shirts, tshirts, timbs or head gear

OK: jeans & sneakers

Ladies NO: flip flops

*except for special events

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummmm......so much to reply tooo...sheesh...

1.) The flyer. Its a fresh cut peach with canned peach juice on it. The pic was taken in my own livingroom and that's my own mouth (as on many of the Flavor Friday flyers). So no...its not a stolen pic, nor is it a pickle (wtf) nor a mango nor is there any blood on it. Wierd comments...lol

2.) The pic. So we take funny pics regardless of the theme. If its funny we take it. She wasn't part of the model search!

3.) Yall white folks know yall be rockin flip flops (a) when its freakin' freezing (B) and to the club regardless of the time of year like its cute! It looks sad! And they be those $2 old navy flip flops. They are for the beach...not the club!

I must be going to the wrong parties I never get to see white bitches in flip flops in the winter

some women r bitches and some are ladies...of course! I don't think white women who wear flip flops r nessisarly bitches though!!!! I would just say that they are probably resistant to cold more so than us warm climate folks and a bit uninterested with fashion.

Hey man...when u'r outside watching the folks come in u have nothing better to do then check out folks outfits. Thats y I've noticed it. Maybe they figure no one can c inside the club in the dark. But ladies beware....us at the door are watching and spillin the beans!!!!!!

since you guys have comments on my flyer designs I'm post the upcoming ones I've designed to see what you think before I actually print them. So you'll have exclusive viewing before anyone else!

And noooo...my livingroom is NOT yellow!!!!! I photoshoped it!!! lol...