Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEDD PATTERSON this SAT 1/14@CIELO for his monthly "VIBAL" party.

The most underrated dj in NYC and the WORLD. Still the onlydj i hear each month and doesnt dissapoint me one bit. Out of 34 straight times ive heard him 32 have been flawless. I cant say that about other djs. Hope some of you who havent been to hear him yet come and see and hear for yourself.

Ted Patterson would just walk on to the floor just to get a feeling from the crowd to see how everybody enjoying the music, Now who else does that.

Simply amazing

Best 2 set i've heard for 2005 was DT at show and ted patterson at the beginning of december.. Amazing talent

We need to get you another hobby Gabe.

Perhaps come by my crib and we can play video games all day since my sick ass can't do much of anything else LoL

Ive lost mylove for video games yrs ago after street fighter ex plus alpha on ps1. Feel better man i just got home and am stuffed ate to much mcdonalds.

Yet when ppl do it for a trance DJ, Silverbull calls it tasteless and pathetic. LOL.

LOL. hey to each his own. someone may have hated saturday night too. the only thing that should matter is if you yourself had a great night. and personally it was an amazing night. i personally love trance too. T.P wasnt really droppin any trance, he was just having a field day with the synths. I believe the track that everyone went bonkers too was called Killing Me by Nick and Danny Chadelaine.

sat was a phenominal night. tedd was killin it.,. as always.,.

very rarely do you see people screaming with their hands up for a house dj.,. its gotta be really special for that.,. and special it was.,. great seeing everyone, as usual.,. b i'm glad u came to see tedd for the first time.,. it was awesome until i had to drive home in the snow.,. sigh.,. til next time