Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new friday party we are starting....

I know some of you , but I invite all of you ..

This friday we bring you a new addition to the friday night house scene....

OPUS 22 is a small intimate lounge on the west side highway and 22nd street, (corner)

with a banging system and great decor.... we know this will be the place to be on friday nights....

No Bottle Minimums on the floor tables so no big money obligations if just looking to get a table with some of your friends...

cover is a small $10, and well spent for some of NYC's most talented respected DJ's and of course our signature TRUST US dj's and the best of the local up and comings.

perfect if looking for a change from the big rooms and their crowds.

this week we hope many if not all can make it down to the grand opening..

doors open @ 10 pm,

brought to you by Johnpaul and Jonpaul and Deniz da Meniz......

47b6df28b3127cce962b2446e8ab00000015108KYuGjZw3g

I know some of you , but I invite all of you ..

This friday we bring you a new addition to the friday night house scene....

OPUS 22 is a small intimate lounge on the west side highway and 22nd street, (corner)

with a banging system and great decor.... we know this will be the place to be on friday nights....

No Bottle Minimums on the floor tables so no big money obligations if just looking to get a table with some of your friends...

cover is a small $10, and well spent for some of NYC's most talented respected DJ's and of course our signature TRUST US dj's and the best of the local up and comings.

perfect if looking for a change from the big rooms and their crowds.

this week we hope many if not all can make it down to the grand opening..

doors open @ 10 pm,

brought to you by Johnpaul and Jonpaul and Deniz da Meniz......

47b6df28b3127cce962b2446e8ab00000015108KYuGjZw3g

Good luck w/ this, lots of new stuff happenin on Fridays.

BTW Deniz DA Meniz has to be the most imaginative name I've heard of for a promoter in a while...

Good luck w/ this, lots of new stuff happenin on Fridays.

BTW Deniz DA Meniz has to be the most imaginative name I've heard of for a promoter in a while...

he is turkish and his name is actually spelled deniz,

and the kid is def a mennis so it def suits him well ..

thanks for the well wishes, def trying to do a good ole fashioned house party, with cheap cover, stiff drinks and lots of hot women ...

holy shit, west side highway?

thats only a 20 min walk each way from the train through the projects.......

*in*

Dont knock it right away ... its right around the corner from privilage "adult" club ... and we all know anyone of yall would troop it ova fo' some tatties ... OPUS 22 is a hot spot, was there for the Burridge set for his 365 tour ... good luck J with your party .. great spot!

holy shit, west side highway?

thats only a 20 min walk each way from the train through the projects.......

*in*

lol

dont be such a sissy ...train 2 blocks away ...

Opus 22 is located at the corner of West 22nd Street and 11th Avenue in Manhattan.

Parking: On the street, or in any of the several lots nearby.

Subway: C,E at 23rd St & 8th Ave or 1 at 23rd St & 7th Ave

Dont knock it right away ... its right around the corner from privilage "adult" club ... and we all know anyone of yall would troop it ova fo' some tatties ... OPUS 22 is a hot spot, was there for the Burridge set for his 365 tour ... good luck J with your party .. great spot!

thanks.... ...looks like a great turnout for friday already though ...but grand opening are always nerve racking..lol

yeah I read his diary thing about that tour and saw he played opus

place has a great sound system ..

The system in there is suprisingly really good AND LOUD.

You can honestly hear it half way down the block.

Only negative is that it is indeed a very small venue so arrive early otherwise you might get shut out. They can only let so many people through the doors :)

The system in there is suprisingly really good AND LOUD.

You can honestly hear it half way down the block.

Only negative is that it is indeed a very small venue so arrive early otherwise you might get shut out. They can only let so many people through the doors :)

yeah def is a small venue but thats what we are looking for,

small and intimate, going to try to not even raise the cover on most night ...keeping it at $10 ...but still bring in some kick ass talent ..

next week confirmed

HEX HECTOR

I've sent an e-mail to the web-site address a couple of times concerning the open turn-tables night. I've yet to get an answer. What gives? Anyone on here know who I should really contact concerning this matter?

The booth looks hot!

Thanks!

I've sent an e-mail to the web-site address a couple of times concerning the open turn-tables night. I've yet to get an answer. What gives? Anyone on here know who I should really contact concerning this matter?

The booth looks hot!

Thanks!

The booth is a bit cramped, but has great equipmet, and as stated before great sound!

The booth looks hot!

Thanks!

hmm that I dont know about...sorry

I would try calling instead of sending a email

no hip hop sorry, i am a fan of it, but this is going to be all house...al night