Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Line Up For Crobar In January And February!!!

1/13 Satoshi/Behrouz

1/14 Boris

1/20 Felix da Housecat/Jason Jollins

1/21 Calderone/That Kid Chris

1/27 Sasha

1/28 Roger Sanchez

2/3 Ferry Corsten/Serge Devant

2/4 David Morales

2/10 Mauro Picotto

2/11 Boris

yo im definately shaving my dick for this line up... hot. word son they definately gonna smell my fuck when i lay back in the cut.

CrobarAlex, any truth to the article posted on www.djmag.com about Deep Dish being monthly residents???

http://www.djmag.com/newsfeat243.php

Crobar Vs. Pacha

New York venues go head to head

Words: Terry Church

Crobar have signalled that they won’t easily give up their crown to Pacha as the number one dance club in New York – they’ve installed Deep Dish as monthly residents for 2006.

The Iranian-American DJ duo kicked off their new residency over the New Year’s weekend, and will bring their signature cutting-edge progressive house to the huge venue.

But will that be enough to stop Pacha from snatching the top spot for New York clubbing?

Pacha NYC opened with a splash in December 2005 after a police raid and an underage celebrity propelled the club into the city’s newspapers.

There’s nothing like a good scandal to get people talking about a new club, and the negative publicity was anything but for Pacha.

Pacha NYC was raided by police on its opening night

The new plush venue has house superstar Erick Morillo installed as a bi-weekly resident, but clearly Crobar isn’t afraid to give Pacha a run for its money.

It remains to be seen which residency will prove to be the most popular amongst NYC’s fickle clubbers.

Guest gabo
yo im definately shaving my dick for this line up... hot. word son they definately gonna smell my fuck when i lay back in the cut.
smell my fuck? lmao!!