Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why are....

you can try rhythmis m.com, usually things are bit more vibrant on there .. better off with less people posting ... the server is always busy and returning error messages!

yea but it would be better if the server was busy for a reason so that when you can log back on you can actuallly see some posts....usually it's nothing

so many people online and nobody ever posts....what's wrong with this board

""JUST MY OPINION""

Because the majority that are on this board are on the board for entertainment purposes only and not for the music and the scene!! Most actually wait for someone to state something about a club or dj!! and then the lurk and spit out absolute bullshit and hate about a DJ or Event!! its like many of them were ostrosized (sp) as children and now they are fighting back and want to be the tough guy/gal!! i love it cause some times when i run into some of these peeps they are just children and have no clue!! wack little bitches who love to talk crazy shit!! its a shame this is what NYC nightlife is comin to... and ppl want to know why there is no vibe.... because its become about.... look at the guido, crackhead, whore, meathead, tranny, fag.... etc..... its BS..... in my book! i used to love when i went out and all types of ppl just got together and had a blast!! well i guess im getting old but im only 26!! LOL!!

Just my 2 cents!!

lol i dont think the reason is that serious, but you could be right

well my friend u have not been apart of this board for to long!! so u really dont know!! but i answered your question as best as i could!! and im not serious just stating my opinion with the facts!!

peace!!

Not sure if you agree with me, friends, but I think that most people on this board feels they must have something to say that's in some way related to clubs or music. When they want to discuss other topics, they move to different message boards. One message board I really enjoy is RussianNY. People post complete bullshit on it, but sometimes it's incredibly funny. Unfortunately that board is mostly for Russians, so it has very few members, and therefore limited content. Surely not enough to last for a whole day at work

""JUST MY OPINION""

Because the majority that are on this board are on the board for entertainment purposes only and not for the music and the scene!! Most actually wait for someone to state something about a club or dj!! and then the lurk and spit out absolute bullshit and hate about a DJ or Event!! its like many of them were ostrosized (sp) as children and now they are fighting back and want to be the tough guy/gal!! i love it cause some times when i run into some of these peeps they are just children and have no clue!! wack little bitches who love to talk crazy shit!! its a shame this is what NYC nightlife is comin to... and ppl want to know why there is no vibe.... because its become about.... look at the guido, crackhead, whore, meathead, tranny, fag.... etc..... its BS..... in my book! i used to love when i went out and all types of ppl just got together and had a blast!! well i guess im getting old but im only 26!! LOL!!

Just my 2 cents!!

Couldnt have said it beter myself about the status of this board.

I've been on this site awhile and I dont usually post alot. Theres alot of people on here that just talk shit and feal superior to others because they know more then others, or just feal they do. Its simple ignorance. Back when i first got ont his board there'd be more topics and conversations about funny things, and senseless things, Ie. movies, video games and so on. Now it seems if you dont post about the right topic your told your wrong and at some points to kill yourself. People should try and just post more openly and freely and not feal they have to defend themselves after.

Just my thoughts.

Keough

I've been on this site awhile and I dont usually post alot. Theres alot of people on here that just talk shit and feal superior to others because they know more then others, or just feal they do. Its simple ignorance. Back when i first got ont his board there'd be more topics and conversations about funny things, and senseless things, Ie. movies, video games and so on. Now it seems if you dont post about the right topic your told your wrong and at some points to kill yourself. People should try and just post more openly and freely and not feal they have to defend themselves after.

Just my thoughts.

Keough

very tue aswell!! its because ppl dont know how to have a intelligent converstaion anymore!! its a damn shame... i know exactely what your talking regarding the threads from the past....