Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone else going to the world on new years eve

is anyone else going to the world on new years eve? my friend wants to go becuause mtv is supposed to be broadcasting from there or something. i heard that there isnt an open bar like all of the other clubs. i am wondering if thats right. cwm24.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

yes, mtv is supposed to be hosting their party from the world. the word is that they will be doing their countdown thing for all 4 time zones with live performances & stuff, with afterhours by denny tsettos 'till 7. i'm not sure, but the no-open bar thing would be a good guess, since admission is relatively cheap compared to most nye parties ($55).

btw, tickets are advance sale only & are not for sale at world. you can purchase through clubplanet... cwm11.gif

Originally posted by knightcrawler:

i'm gonna be there; maybe my family can watch me rollin' on national television...

haha right. you and everyone else's family. see ya there!

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

The tickets are $45 if you can find them. the tickets now are $75. there are tickets availiable that include open bar and we have vip tickets that include a table and bottles of moet. this does not include open bar. call for more information. you must buy tickets in advance to attend this event and get a pass so that you can enter times square at that time because they are going to be closing down streets by times square. the pass comes with the ticket. tickets are going quick. it promises to be an amazing night

[This message has been edited by DaVe (edited 12-16-2000).]

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey

Im pretty sure the White Party is the 23rd actually.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by highmay:

Don't forget the dress code for that night because they are doing a white theme. So you have to be dressed in white in order to get in. A little detail which you should be aware of.

White theme? Are you serious?? That might have changed my mind right there!

------------------

AIM: Spragga25