Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sully Pics

HAZE

Sugar and I got there around 12. Walked in, saw Al behind the turntables. Then we ran into Marci, Tastey, Tastey's husband and Phatman.

They didn't stay too long, but we had a blast while they were there. Sully is a cool spot, first time I've been there. Music was great, as expected. After they left, me and Sugar hung out with Al and Juli.

Good Times.

Here are some pics:

Sugar and Tastey

Sully01s.jpg

Tastey, Sugar, Marci, Phatman

Sully02s.jpg

Me and Phatman

Sully08s.jpg

Al and Ceasar behind the booth

Sully03s.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a good night ... al and ces were on point as always, great tunes all night long. Ozgur Can was a great treat too .. dope dope sounds .. showed up around 1am and was already pretty nice .. was only able to make it till 4ish, but as always throughly enjoyed myself and cant wait for the next People party.

It was great seeing everyone out ... drew, arg, al, ces, brandon, juli, margi, rosa, kitty and who ever else my poor memory at this moment isnt including. Hopefully next time Al will remember to make some introductions. Cant wait till we meet on the dance floor again.

it was a good night ... al and ces were on point as always, great tunes all night long. Ozgur Can was a great treat too .. dope dope sounds .. showed up around 1am and was already pretty nice .. was only able to make it till 4ish, but as always throughly enjoyed myself and cant wait for the next People party.

It was great seeing everyone out ... drew, arg, al, ces, brandon, juli, margi, rosa, kitty and who ever else my poor memory at this moment isnt including. Hopefully next time Al will remember to make some introductions. Cant wait till we meet on the dance floor again.

Damn man, didn't see you there.

nice to see you guys had fun....

the music is amazing on that video clip... what kinda cam you have darrellg?

Thanks, yea it sounds great. I thought it would sound worse.

I have a Nikon Coolpix S2.

nikon_cps2-001.jpg

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0505/05051801nikon_s2.asp

sweet.

in the back with emjay, murrr, drewminati, argdiesel, elevatedflow, kitty0108, stompy, and like 6-7 others.

shame you missed the polka dot thong.. :(

Damn man, I was lookin for you.

...lmao, that was my friend Eric in the background of the second pic....good to finally meet darrell and sugar...finally, lol...and that's actually tastyt (dyanna) and her husband richie (not on the boards)...tastey is actually a guy, lol...great set by al and ces...the crowd was diggin it the most...i think i met drdoom and some other cats in the back that were chilling with margi and rosa...unfortunately we had to leave early and drive through terrential rain to get back to the jersey shore....ug....next time i'm just sleeping on the couches at sully....

p.s. emjay, clean out your box!

;)