Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mistletoe question....

You can buy it in flower stores but if you're planning on taking it out with you one night it won't last. It's really delicate and the berries fall off. I tried it one year and didn't get one stinkin' kiss b/c it was trashed before I was!!! You're better off with the plastic variety!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

You mean I cant get a real one??? Ohhh poo! I really wanted to have a real mistletoe.

Thanks for ruining my dream...thats #2 today!!! cwm14.gif Oh well.... looks like Ill get a plastic fake thingy! Boo

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by misskittie:

You mean I cant get a real one??? Ohhh poo! I really wanted to have a real mistletoe.

Thanks for ruining my dream...thats #2 today!!! cwm14.gif Oh well.... looks like Ill get a plastic fake thingy! Boo

The only thing that counts is that you get a kiss!!!

Breann

NO, you CAN get it if you want, i'd just bring some plastic as a back-up measure. I mean, we wouldn't want you to miss out on all those xmas smooches b/c your mistletoe wilted, would we?

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

NO, you CAN get it if you want, i'd just bring some plastic as a back-up measure. I mean, we wouldn't want you to miss out on all those xmas smooches b/c your mistletoe wilted, would we?

Hmm okay okay. Then I guess Ill get a real one for Cream and then a fake one for Twilo!

Now, if I can only make sure I get Sasha under it with me! hehe

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Hey kittie, If u loose ur mistletoe, U can still get all the kisses u want.. really, All u neeed to do is ask!! hehehe wink.gifcwm12.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"