Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what are the 7 words one can't say on network tv?

weyes

According to the movie Private Parts:

"Also, no use of the so-called seven dirty words. These are cocksucker, mother-fucker, fuck, shit, cunt, cock, and pussy.

i was just talking to a co-worker about this, and he said "motherfucker," but it seems to me that that's redundant. seriously, i'm sure that doesn't mean that you therefore can say "fuckface" or anything else with "fuck" in it. and why is "cock" worse than all the other slang terms for penis? i don't get that... on the reals, everybody just needs to lighten up :funny: !

they prefer you use innuendo... you can imply or insinuate all the above... however you cannot directly say any of those words... (however you can call someone a dick, but you can refer to a penis as a dick) any type of blue-material is extremely prohibited... i dont know, if you can insinuate or imply or use innuendo (which is so stupid) why not just come out and say it? the way the write for sitcoms and tv shows doesnt portray how ppl really speak or communicate with one another... its an ideal of how ppl should (by their standards) but not quite do... its rather idiotic; trying to install values or ettiquette through television...