Clubplanet Nightlife Community

popping cherries

Originally posted by goldenman:

like a VIRGIN touched for the VERY first time cwm32.gif

yep yep

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

rock that! my first party was in '96. a friend of mine was visiting me in nyc from l.a. for a week and she wanted to see keoki. i said that i thought the rave scene was dead and that the chances of him spinning the one week she was there would be slim to none. "besides," i said, "i hate techno." but keoki happened to be at a party at twilo that week, and i was amazed at how much fun i had. i loved the music, even though i couldn't really dance very well to that type of stuff back then; i tried my best and had a great time anyway. she actually didn't have that much fun (she had a bad trip) and ever since then i've been a raving lunatic. i'll always be grateful to her.

rave on...

not what you think.... im just saying i love brining kids to nyc clubs for the 1st time. especially kids from out of state. i love there reactions and you can bet the farm that the first words out of there mouths when we leave at 8:30 am are "yo, we gotta go back next week." its a great feeling knowing that you opened someones eyes to a world they never thought existed.