Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MIAMI HERALD: CP News

cpnews

You don't have to be Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Will Smith or Jada Pinkett Smith to get access to nightspot of the moment, Snatch. You, too, can ride the mechanical bull at your own risk (not advised for expectant mothers or people with heart problems, of course), or you can check out the new place above Snatch called Suite, a VIP Lounge that TAI Entertainment has snagged for its fabby new Friday night fiestas.

Link To Original Article

Those kids at Pop Life never stop. First they throw things up a bit by moving to its original space now known as The District. And when things start to slow down, they throw us for a loop and start a new party. This time, it's appropriately called Panic, a monthly party dedicated to the under-appreciated underground music scene at Gigi's Bistro in the Design District. The second installment is 11 p.m. Jan. 20 and features Pop Life's spin doctor and founder Ray Milian...

Link To Original Article

I know it's not the manliest thing to admit, but the truth is, I've had problems with my hair ever since I was a little kid. When I was young, my mom wasn't content unless I sported the typical 1970s Dr. J Afro. For the four years at the University of Miami, I made the mistake of going with the modified mullet. Short on the top, short on the sides, and long in the back like Adam Sandler in The Wedding Singer. Needless to say, I wasn't exactly a chick magnet with that hairdo.

Link To Original Article

Some will remember the days when the area of 23rd Street between Collins Avenue and Dade Boulevard was the hotbed of haute nocturnal activity thanks to places like the much beloved Groove Jet and long gone but not forgotten bar Lola. Today the street boasts Talulah, the fabby restaurant with a buzzing bar scene owned by chefs Andrea Curto and Frank Randazzo, but that's about it.

Link To Original Article