Clubplanet Nightlife Community

V Lounge-New Brunswick

This weekend I begin spinning at my new Saturday night home: V Lounge, on Liberty Street in New Brunswick. Joining me will Mark Amatucci who will be the Friday night resident spinning nothing but the best deep/funky/soulful/electro and vocal house.

The room is spacious and beautiful, the dj booth and sound system are both top notch and the thing I like the most is the Allen and Heath mixer we get to play on!

This saturday doors open to the public at 11:00 sharp! I look forward to seeing some old friends and making a bunch of new ones!

for info you can reach me at feelgoodshouse@aol.com

I don't think so considering the cover is only 5 bucks, and that's cheaper than most places in that area excluding Glo. I wish I could help you. Hope you'll check it out anyway.

Yes, I will def check it out. I live in the Franklin Park area, so I could hop the bus and take the bus home as the last bus is at 1:50 AM. Pretty cool, leave the driving to Coach USA!!!!

drove by the place last night right next to D&D, I had to drive by twice as the first time didn't see the place. Is this place like Glo, just one big room with a bar?

The place is indoor and outdoor and holds 250 people so its much bigger than glo and there is much more room and a dancefloor...its also a restaurant

The place is indoor and outdoor and holds 250 people so its much bigger than glo and there is much more room and a dancefloor...its also a restaurant

Sounds nice, and having a outdoor patio is good with April 15th coming up in a few months.

This weekend I begin spinning at my new Saturday night home: V Lounge, on Liberty Street in New Brunswick. Joining me will Mark Amatucci who will be the Friday night resident spinning nothing but the best deep/funky/soulful/electro and vocal house.

The room is spacious and beautiful, the dj booth and sound system are both top notch and the thing I like the most is the Allen and Heath mixer we get to play on!

This saturday doors open to the public at 11:00 sharp! I look forward to seeing some old friends and making a bunch of new ones!

for info you can reach me at feelgoodshouse@aol.com

Good luck with the party, I will try to stop by for a drink before hitting up Blu.