Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight dresscode/security

I always wear sneakers to Limelight, and only with one exception did my party get hassled (the other peeps were wearing shorts / jeans in summertime). Never had any sort of security pat-down, either......

Basically, the only thing you might get accosted for is dress code, and even that's totally lenient. HTH........

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Isn't it interesting that there is no search and a LARGE portion of the crowd is sober? I found that very strange..

specaily when a place like roxy keeps it like fort knox ... as far as dress code its lax , you can wear what ever .. but security inside can get sketch my partner go tossed on thrusday for rolling a joint .. i think a lot of ppl got teh boot for drugs that night .. even just pot ..=-(

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by nicole212:

My birthday is the 30th...going for Adam X and Frankie Bones

dopey fresh ... did u hear bout that from me ?? if that is def going on i'll be there too ( i think) ... i'll try and find out more about it ...

ps that night - you can def wear your sneakers =-) ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

dopey fresh ... did u hear bout that from me ?? if that is def going on i'll be there too ( i think) ... i'll try and find out more about it ...

ps that night - you can def wear your sneakers =-) ...

Nicey nice.

Yeah I think I actually did hear it from you, at least from SOMEONE on this board.

I figured that it being the frankie bones/adam x crowd I could prolly wear sneaks no problem, just wanted to check. If you get any further news on this let me know sweetie!

Nic212

------------------

The music was our teacher...

The DJ was our preacher...

Now tell me if I reach you.