Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN : MIKEY aka TYCO~~~~~

Ha ha ha......are you guys stalking me? Na...you're right, I've been procrastinating more than ever these days.....hey, give me a break, this is my only form of contact with the outside world.......it's like my one phone call from prison..... cwm16.gif

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Okay okay Ill let it slide FOR NOW....despite your oh say 2 hour procrastination on Saturday night >AHEM<

We just wanna make ure you do well on your exams hon (moms away from mom ... lol)

NO STRESSING!!! RELAX!!!! Go get a massage or something (now THATS time taken off from studying thats worth it)

cwm17.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by misskittie:

Okay okay Ill let it slide FOR NOW....despite your oh say 2 hour procrastination on Saturday night >AHEM<

We just wanna make ure you do well on your exams hon (moms away from mom ... lol)

NO STRESSING!!! RELAX!!!! Go get a massage or something (now THATS time taken off from studying thats worth it)

cwm17.gif

Well that's very sweet of you guys.....hey, where is Ooana anyway? I'm over the stress but you are on point about that massage........my whole body is tensed up from the last week now that I think of it......

Mikey

------------------

Can we tie him to a chair anyway, Kat? ;-)

Mike...take care of yourself ya hear? We'll see you when you emerge from finals hell.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

<glances at Kat and arches an eyebrow> Define, "good."

;-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Talk Smack? Kat...we'd never do that would we?

<smiles slowly>

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by ooana:

<glances at Kat and arches an eyebrow> Define, "good."

;-)

-Oo

Oo...come on girlie! We can't just come out and tell him what *good* (:::another very big evil girn:: smile.gif is.

Let's just say .... it's along the lines of "obeying us".

But of course we will ave to give him some sort of reward if he does good on these finals...little bit of *incentive* shall we say....

cwm32.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by ooana:

Talk Smack? Kat...we'd never do that would we?

<smiles slowly>

-Oo

Talk SMACK? HA!

We come through hon!

(Oo...I smell the corruption of a young soul brewing in here)

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

A little incentive goes a long way, yep yep. ;-)

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by misskittie:

Talk SMACK? HA!

We come through hon!

(Oo...I smell the corruption of a young soul brewing in here)

We'll see.......now you guys are getting somewhere.

Mikey

------------------

Originally posted by tyco:

We'll see.......now you guys are getting somewhere.

Mikey

Are you CHALLENGING us Mikey my dear??? I'm DOWN! Oo....you stayin in this little game here??

Ill be in the City tomorrow night Mister so you better behave. You know how I just *LOVE* making surprise appearances...

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Aww Kat! Mikey likes it! He really really likes it!

<grin>

Hope we made ya smile buddy ;-) :::hugs:::

-Oo

------------------

Down girl! Not till after he finishes his finals. <smiles sweetly>

-Oo

------------------