Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEST & WORST CHRISTMAS GIFTS

tis' the season to be jolly cwm4.gif

so what's the worst and best christmas gift u guys have received? cwm9.gif

worst gift: my grandma knitted me the ugliest and most colorful sweater i have ever seen...it reminded me of what the cosby's used to wear...yuck cwm22.gif not to mention the tidy whities she got from freakin' odd job or something...the material was so thin that u can see through it...i don't even wear tidy whities so i just used them to clean my car cwm24.gifcwm27.gif

best gift: vroooom...vroooom...mommy and daddy gave me a car...woo hoo... cwm37.gif the only thing was i had to pay the monthly payments cwm36.gif

I don't know why but I hate getting money as a gift... Sometimes when you get a crappy gift, you wish you'd rather get the $$$ but most of the time when I get $$$ from someone, it seems like they were just too lazy to think of a good gift and to spend the time going to get it from the store.

I can't think of the best/worst gift I ever got....

yo apotheosis...i got one of those star wars lego too...but mine is the actual ship they use (i forgot what it's called) cwm6.gif ...i also have the superfriends action figure set...i still play with them too cwm35.gif

but now since i'm an adult...i like getting money...so i have more to spend when i go out...rollin' nowadays is not cheap cwm32.gifcwm13.gif

is it just me, or does everyone who gives cash get pissed when you ask if you can exchange it for a larger size?

best gift - a month in Germany over Christmas and New Year's.

worst gift - my grandfather died Christmas day 1990.

------------------

LEARN THE RULES SO YOU KNOW HOW TO BREAK THEM PROPERLY.