Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jose

mahrune

r u a jewish mexican? i am not even mexican.

i bet everyone really thinks you are though because we call you "the mexican"

ahhh, remember when we first met jose? and you were mute? and then we almost were eaten by those big meatheads who invaded our hotel room and we were scared...that was fun.

i bet everyone really thinks you are though because we call you "the mexican"

ahhh, remember when we first met jose? and you were mute? and then we almost were eaten by those big meatheads who invaded our hotel room and we were scared...that was fun.

fond memories...trump intenational, brian's stitches busting, the W, mama making the moves on me in my sleep, u taking pixs, the lost shoes, the meathead following us cause he liked u. he kept repeating "i'm mangled, i'm mangled."

do u remember the afterparty at that weird dude's house?

fond memories...trump intenational, brian's stitches busting, the W, mama making the moves on me in my sleep, u taking pixs, the lost shoes, the meathead following us cause he liked u. he kept repeating "i'm mangled, i'm mangled."

do u remember the afterparty at that weird dude's house?

haha um, and then i asked the mangled guy if he was going to pop. he may just have.

that funny after after hours, where you me and desarae formed a little team and laughed at everyone. haha rememebr the cab ride when she called that number on the back of a truck and pretend she was from staten island? hahaha. oh and the ride home, taking pictures of mamma's head bouncing back on forth in a coma. ahhahaha.

good times good times. the crackerhead picnic was a good time too. remember that? we trekked up the mountain to go lay on the grass w. the sober people?

haha we went from luke fair to corner and swells and then walked to crack hill and ordered pizza. there were like 25 of us, walking zombies. i remember swells trying to eat the grass and some ugly poodle running by. caitie was in all black, looking morbid and i looked like the easter bunny because she gave me pale blue sweat pants, pale pink tank top and pale yellow sneakers...haha. i want to go back to crack hill next summer...

haha we went from luke fair to corner and swells and then walked to crack hill and ordered pizza. there were like 25 of us, walking zombies. i remember swells trying to eat the grass and some ugly poodle running by. caitie was in all black, looking morbid and i looked like the easter bunny because she gave me pale blue sweat pants, pale pink tank top and pale yellow sneakers...haha. i want to go back to crack hill next summer...

omg i totally looked like smurfette! i hope i don't start turning blue.