Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PURE Super Bowl Weekend

blakeanthony

Hello All! Its Super Bowl Weekend and Las Vegas is going to be packed! I just wanted to let everyone know what we have going on this weekend at PURE.

This Friday, February 3rd, its a Pre-Game Party hosted by the world famous TERRELL OWENS with PURE resident DJ AM spinning in the Main Room. Get yourself amped for the game with an amazing party.

Not only is it Super Bowl Weekend, Las Vegas is hosting the UFC Championship fight on Saturday! And PURE Nightclub is the place to be after the fights. Join us for the ALL STAR VIP AFTER FIGHT PARTY with special hosts: Randy Couture, Rich Franklin, John Lewis, Ken Shamrock, and many more!

Please contact me for all Guest List and Table Reservations ASAP, its going to be a crazy weekend.

And remember, PURE TUESDAY'S and WEDNESDAY nights at TANGERINE, continue to be strong thanks to all of your support. We have some amazing DJ's and events lined up for all of you to enjoy. Thank You very much. Please never hesitate to call me anytime.

BLAKE D. ANTHONY

Pure Management Group

Nightclub Events

VIP Host PURE Nightclub

blake@purelv.com

www.purethenightclub.com

Blake,

whats the info on booths? I have been hearing horror stories about people being moved to make room for other people.

My friends and I got one of the cabanas on the terrace on Friday night, and it was a great experience. I will recommend it to anyone who inquires about a table at Pure. We had a blast, and it was problem-free.

How did you arrive at the decision to invite Terrell Owens to host your party? I realize he's available these days due to basically not having a job, but there are many fine players in the NFL whom I am sure would have been happy to host a party at Pure.

I have the same question. Definitely not going to attract too many Eagle fans :) Or anyone who supports team players for that matter.