Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hay wackbox

marcblemberg

1)Dj-P stays @ slide & studio 54 (New Contract) (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ...

834 Views...

2)DJ AM Is A Fake. (Multi-page thread 1 2 3)...

894 Views...

3)Bottom Line (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4)...

459 Views...

4)this Sunday the only (Multi-page thread 1 2 3)...

5)Mr freeze (Rock steday Crew)back form Paris

265 Views...

Hay wack box People really don't care about what i have to say.

thay just view it because they have nothing better to do .Ya Right...

You get about what 29 views in a mounth when you post yo widdle apple eating swat...

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew

You still don't get it. People read your crap because it's ENTERTAINING. A self admitted first grade dropout trying to promote one of the slowest parties in the history of Vegas by attempting to insult others because they don't breakdance and spray graffiti to tunes from 1982.

If you haven't realized it yet, people do enjoy watching morons. Why do you think Jerry Springer has enjoyed such a long run? You are by far the most entertaining participant to ever set foot in this forum. Please don't go. Some of your material is nothing short of classic.

You still don't get it. People read your crap because it's ENTERTAINING. A self admitted first grade dropout trying to promote one of the slowest parties in the history of Vegas by attempting to insult others because they don't breakdance and spray graffiti to tunes from 1982.

If you haven't realized it yet, people do enjoy watching morons. Why do you think Jerry Springer has enjoyed such a long run? You are by far the most entertaining participant to ever set foot in this forum. Please don't go. Some of your material is nothing short of classic.

So then why dont you and i entertain everyone by meeting somewere and we can talk face to face?

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew

well to be totally honest to both of you ..When you see the VIEW tally.. it does include alot of people who happen to stumble into a thread wondering what the topic is all about.. and when they see the BULLSHIT thats posted (from both sides.. ) they leave.. but when they leave . it doesnt take that tally back... so, its nothing really to be proud of or take pride in, its a technical aspect of messageboards that cant be changed...

Now if there was a ticket counter that had a Poll for Thread Topics.. and you wanted to vote that This is a Great Topic, or Great Discussion, or ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WITH THIS BULLSHIT... I think alot of people would vote for the latter..

just my 2 cents.... I would just like to see more positive topics .. with people accepting everyones opinion and not taking it to heart, unless for the better..

no im not some tree hugging sap.. just a nice soul..

With all due respect I couldn't disagree more.

I believe his threads receive so much traffic because people are truly fascinated and entertained by his preposterous gobbledygook.

Hay out box are you afraid of a girl...

If you want you can come to my no rules fight school and i can teach you how to defend yourself ?

If you like...

Mr freeze

Rock Steady Crew