Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's Going Out This Thursday Feb. 2? House Music Anyone?

What's going on all you clubplanet freaks? I've been on these boards for years just never post much. Wanted to see who is going out Thursday night and if you are looking for a place to go then you should definitely come out to SLY BAR at 310 Spring St. (I KNOW SHAMELESS POST) NO COVER, NO DOORMAN, NO DRAMA.

I'm spinning from 10pm - midnight. We are banging house music all night. Prob start off with some prog. stuff maybe a few tribal gems and then heat up with some funky ass beats.

Flyer is below and you can also check me out at www.mattdecosta.com and get on my email list if you'd like to check out my future events from the contact page.

Hope to see some of the clubplanet peeps in the house on the 2nd.

Tailspin_2_2S.jpg

I was at the last Tailspin 2 weeks ago - HOT! Dico brings it, and Tommy T was really decent. I will definitely be there!!!

Come on guys, I know there are a lot of you in NYC looking for decent house music but don't want to pay the charges Crobar/ Spirit/ Pacha make you pay (I can't afford it honestly), and I'd love to meet some like-minded people. :spin:

I'll be at CIELO that night for MARK FARINA, sorry hope your party still goes good.

No problem silverbull, aka Gabe (I believe your name is), thanks for checking out the thread and maybe I can get you to come out to the next one. I've actually seen you out plenty of times (vinyl & crobar) and one of these days I'll have to say what up to you on the dancefloor.