Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone apartment shopping in NJ?

LOL Hey Kosta - I remember our discussions about my sig (thanks man)

I'm not a realtor - I'm the home owner. I have a 5 bedroom home - my fiance and I live in the bedroom on the first floor (and converted one room into our office.) There's 3 bedrooms upstairs that we rent out - $750 flat rent - includes all the utilities, internet, cable, washer / dryer, etc.

We're in Union - 141 off the GSP. It's a pretty good sized home - basement, front and back yard, deck, barbeque, the whole shabang.

Any other questions, lemme know.

I'm not a realtor - I'm the home owner. I have a 5 bedroom home - my fiance and I live in the bedroom on the first floor (and converted one room into our office.) There's 3 bedrooms upstairs that we rent out - $750 flat rent - includes all the utilities, internet, cable, washer / dryer, etc.

We're in Union - 141 off the GSP. It's a pretty good sized home - basement, front and back yard, deck, barbeque, the whole shabang.

WOW! i hope you get no section 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the same need in Union Beach...but way too much Sec 8

WOW! i hope you get no section 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the same need in Union Beach...but way too much Sec 8

Nope - we don't accept any. Cash only on the first of the month, no receipts, no checks - all clear.

Think we just got a guy to take it - I'm stoked cuz he has a mastiff!

Good luck to you.

gotcha!!!

I dont think you would want some one like me moving in, besides the fact that Im psychotically OCD and a superneat freak, we'd be havin parties 24/7 LOLOL!!!

Best of luck though babe!