Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MANSION "It Has Finally Arrived" Grand Opening, Feb 10th...A Venue Like No Other.....

don't forget to remind all your bricktuckians' about the only club with a cover charge ... it's the jersey shore , not nyc or miami beach. i just don't understand where these morons get off thinkin they're gonna open a club like this and make it work ? maybe make a few bucks up front ... but it wont last, and from what i hear, the place hasnt changed much from when it was ashleys ( formerly a banquet hall facility) well, at least all those goofy lil wanna be's down from toms river will have a place to go

i'll be over at jenks , enjoying the aptmosphere and hot girls ! most of whom already said they'll wait a few weeks to see if it does anything.

oh yea ... the guys in brick pd are gonna have a field day pullin over drunks headin for the parkway !

HA! Jenks..funny!

Why are you so negeative and why do you care who opens a club no matter where it is.

..Unless of course mr.1 post you own a local bar or club.

I dont think they are stupid for doing it..some people would never step foot in Jenks.(like me)

Nothing against it..but on the rare occasion I go out I dont want to listen to bands on a sat night.

Jenks is not a club Its a Bar.

So Im sure all the Bar people will still keep going there..but the others that like to go to a club will go to mansion.

HA! Jenks..funny!

Why are you so negeative and why do you care who opens a club no matter where it is.

..Unless of course mr.1 post you own a local bar or club.

I dont think they are stupid for doing it..some people would never step foot in Jenks.(like me)

Nothing against it..but on the rare occasion I go out I dont want to listen to bands on a sat night.

Jenks is not a club Its a Bar.

So Im sure all the Bar people will still keep going there..but the others that like to go to a club will go to mansion.

i agree with you there about jenks, definitly not my kind of place either. was there once, didnt like it.

Z

sorry i didnt know nightclubs were defined by whether or not they have a band and or a dj ... obviously that's something you stated in ignorance. anyways, if not hearing a band is your thing, then try headliner on a sat nite ?

at least if you go there, dj freddie is there on sat nites and plays some of the hottest house in jersey. unlike almost every other club around here, he actually dj's a weekly sat nite and has music on the shelves the other dj's have run out and bought and played ! he works in the studio with johnny vicious. this bulletin board seems to do nothing but hate on things, so i figured after reading all this garbage for the past few years, id make a few posts. again i apologize if my 1 post offended you, i've got much better things to do with my time than spend it all here fighting with people. but i am quite sure there will be plenty of drunken assholes @ mansion tonight. normally id wish the club luck, but with the horrible management thats already shown through, and their inability to pay people on time, i doubt they'll make it. i've been in the niteclub biz for well over 20yrs, and i've always made good money. its a business and well-oiled machines like abyss/deko, headliner, bar-a, and jenks are proof of what a good long standing business should be. i have no respect for an establishment that conducts business in such a manner as mansion already has. i just hope they saved a few $ for their lawyers. they're gonna need it.

using established names that others own, isnt legal and if they do make money, the people with those names will be sure to come knocking for their payday. have fun @ mansion tonite !

ha!headliner..funny..no not my type of place either..deko yes..love it there and also the owners demetri and his brother are friends of mine..Great place to go and I recommend it to anyone.

But If I dont want to drive 45 minutes I will go to Mansion.

Nothing anyone can say will make you like this place..its obvious from this post you have a personal bias.When you read it..it sounds like your pissed off at someone.

You are even saying they people that go there are going to be drunkin assholes..WOW..so much hatered from you last post.

Im pretty sure there will be drunk assholes at every bar or club in the USA

Mansion is just another place for local people to go.

No one on this board really cares how mansion spends thier funds.

I have a lot of people going to mansion Sat. Night and we will have a good time.

I dont drink..so I wont be a drunk asshole.

I wish you good luck(and lots of happiness)..and try to let go of your negative energy :unhappy: It will bring your whole spirits down.

Have a safe weekend at Jenks :heart:

didnt know nightclubs were defined by whether or not they have a band and or a dj ... !

excellent point....

Jenks is a club and is in fact one of the highest grossing clubs in jersey and consistinaly packed every weekend

would one consider tradewinds a club cuz they had bands on fridays and saturdays but a dj on thursday.....?

happy now ?

hey i know people there, and i wish them well, i just cant stand ignorance.

just so you all know, when nightclubs first came to be ... there was NO such thing as a DJ .

live entertainment was the thing back then ... so for the record books, jenks, headliner, bar-a , are nightclubs. NOT BARS