Clubplanet Nightlife Community

9/11 is a lie

destruction

You don't believe that islamist terrorists are blowing up stuff??

You don't believe that we are at war with Al Qaeda?

You don't believe that airplanes cause great damage when flown into buildings?

These are the opinions that you think I have been brainwashed into believing?

If that is your arguement, then we are definitely done with this discussion.

You obviously don't know me.

I was being sarcastic toward the ass clowns who post all these conspiracies. I was hoping they would actually fall into my conspiracy that we live in the matrix.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously don't know me.

I was being sarcastic toward the ass clowns who post all these conspiracies. I was hoping they would actually fall into my conspiracy that we live in the matrix.

Dude, I got your sarcasm and loved it.

I was replying the Up2date's comments about how I was conforming to opinions on TV.

your post was GREAT!

It's all a conspiracy by our President George W. Bush. Let me tell everyone here the truth since W and I are good friends. All life on Earth may be nothing more than an elaborate facade created by a malevolent cyber-intelligence, for the purpose of placating us while our life essence is "farmed" to fuel the campaign of domination in the "real" world. In reality, the world has been laid waste and taken over by advanced artificial intelligence machines. The computers have created a false version of 20th-century life to keep us human slaves satisfied, while the AI machines draw power from the humans.

Bush is "THE ONE"

That's all the convincing I need.

OK, so basically your position is that if I don't take *politicians* at face value, then I'm crazy and believe that we're living in the Matrix. Yeah, this discussion is over. Grow up.

That is not what I am saying at all.

Let me keep it extremely simple for you. Do you agree with these two basic points?

-planes flying into buildings cause great destruction

and

-We are at war with Islamist militants

Wildlife group claims proof of Bigfoot colony

Says it will release 'scientific evidence' of creatures soon

Posted: February 19, 2006

Sasquatch fever has struck Malaysia, where an animal-protection group now claims to have "scientific evidence" to prove the existence of the legendary creature known as "Bigfoot."

The Johor Wildlife Protection Society says it has discovered an entire colony of the creature, which it has dubbed "Orang Lenggor" (Lenggor People) in the Johor jungles.

"We will make public the evidence soon," the society's secretary Tay Teng Hwa told Bernama, the Malaysian National News Agency.

He noted a member of his group spent six years studying the creatures and interacted directly with the colony.

"The adult creatures are between 10 and 12 feet tall while their children are six- to seven-footers. Seventy percent of the Orang Lenggor have a human appearance but the rest resemble apes."

He described the creatures as being timid, with black hair on their bodies at young ages, turning brown as they grow older.

"They like to eat fish and fruits they gather in the jungles, including durian. They also have a liking for river water that contains dissolved salt and would walk for miles to get it," Tay added.

He did not disclose the precise location of the purported Bigfoot colony or the type of "scientific evidence" the society possesses, but did say the society decided to reveal its discovery now because foreigners with sophisticated equipment were entering the Johor jungles to track down Bigfoot without the knowledge of the state government.

"We are worried these foreigners might find Bigfoot and then announce to the world as their discovery," he said.

Media from across the world have already made it to Malaysia to try to document the discovery.

The New Straits Times says they include the BBC, a seven-man crew from a U.S.-based firm producing TV documentaries and a cameraman from KBS 2TV in South Korea.

Locals, including Dicky Darwis Abdul Rahman, told the Times some people believe they've even heard the wild call of Bigfoot.

"The workers who regularly go hunting in the nearby jungle know how to differentiate the calls of the various animals in the jungle and they are convinced that the roars were unlike that of any known animal."

Death Threats? Unless you're planning on jerking yourself off to death? Is that even possible? LOL

Interpol has had you on their radar for some time now! LOL

U'r such a fucking pussy! Seriously!

clueless!

Get back to your COMMI web site, Scooter!

drlogic is your basic green toothed, trailer trash, high-school drop out stuck making 6 bucks an hr at the local 7/11. He's pissed off because he can't get welfare. Just ignore the tool.

That is not what I am saying at all.

Let me keep it extremely simple for you. Do you agree with these two basic points?

and

In 1945 a B-25 bomber flew into the 79th floor of the Empire State building (which is 102 floors), dumping fuel into the 4 floors beneath and setting the 4-5 floors on fire.

So yes, that building sustained a plane smashing into it, and was set on fire, and still stands to this day.

................just saying, the building was constructed long afterwards and was designed with things like this in mind.

abominable snowman

or yeti (yĕt´ē) , humanlike creature so named because it is associated with the perpetual snow region of the Himalayas. A figure unknown except through tracks ascribed to it and through alleged encounters, it is described as being 6 to 8 ft (1.8 to 2.4 m) tall and covered with long, dark hair. Attempts after the 1950s to verify the authenticity of its tracks (notably by Sir Edmund Hillary in 1960) have yielded no conclusive results. Most scholars dismiss the existence of the creature. A somewhat similarly described creature of W North America is known as Bigfoot or Sasquatch.

In 1945 a B-25 bomber flew into the 79th floor of the Empire State building (which is 102 floors), dumping fuel into the 4 floors beneath and setting the 4-5 floors on fire.

So yes, that building sustained a plane smashing into it, and was set on fire, and still stands to this day.

................just saying, the building was constructed long afterwards and was designed with things like this in mind.

First of all, to respond to your uninformed reply:

You're comparing a 10 ton (20,000 pounds) WWII bomber to a modern 767, that weighs in EMPTY at 164,800 pounds, and has a max take off weight of 315,000 pounds. Not to mention that the Empire State Building is CONCRETE which is SIGNIFICANTLY more able to resist fire, whereas the WTC was all steel. Not to mention that the KINETIC impact was rediculously smaller. The CRUISING speed of a 767 is HIGHER than the TOP speed of a B-25. The B-25 topped out at 285 mph. The 767 CRUISES at around 450 mph.

________

Next, you nor your other conspiracy lunatic "up2date" have not responded to my simple questions.

Do you agree with these two basic points?

and