Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robbie Rivera Is Coming

So some people like Rivera...and some don't....

I personally think he is the man.....as a whole the best DJ, remixer, producer...etc

I am also dying to see what studio looks like, and I am looking forward to playin some jams in my set....some which will prolly be off the Juicy label...lol...I.E. Rivera

I guess that's why they are having both events on the same night, instead of milking it into two parties

I think the whole builing is gonna be jumpin..... Studio & Tru!

I already know like 50 people that are coming down...40 of them are chicks!

So some people like Rivera...and some don't....

I personally think he is the man.....as a whole the best DJ, remixer, producer...etc

I am also dying to see what studio looks like, and I am looking forward to playin some jams in my set....some which will prolly be off the Juicy label...lol...I.E. Rivera

I guess that's why they are having both events on the same night, instead of milking it into two parties

I think the whole builing is gonna be jumpin..... Studio & Tru!

I already know like 50 people that are coming down...40 of them are chicks!

paulie...u blend better than he does

i've seen him 3 times....train wrecks

his productions are sub par now

he's a has been in my opinion

there are djs who shouldnt produce

and producers who shouldnt dj

paulie...u blend better than he does

i've seen him 3 times....train wrecks

his productions are sub par now

he's a has been in my opinion

there are djs who shouldnt produce

and producers who shouldnt dj

Like I said....everybody has there opinion about Robbie, I saw him about 2 years ago at Emerald and I thought he was excellent...haven't seen him since....so I'm looking forward to hearing him now...

If your around stop up and say hello eddie3....

it would be phat if the casbah had some good guest djs

other than

skribble

worship actually has a pretty good schedule

the talent that has been there would tear the casbah to shredz

That would be hot but Casbah has that BS rule of mixing all the music together eg hip hop dance house .

if casbah was smart they would bring in a good guest dj and put him in the downstairs soom. xandu i think its called. like lets say JP, lol and keep there hip hop and mash ups, upstairs with moe green, paulie day and tony rone. if they promote it right then it will draw alot of people. worship had good djs there but didnt do much promotion for there big events. now the only good dj they got is farruggio. anyways cant wait for rivera to hit ac

Z

if casbah was smart they would bring in a good guest dj and put him in the downstairs soom. xandu i think its called. like lets say JP, lol and keep there hip hop and mash ups, upstairs with moe green, paulie day and tony rone.

Z

Uhhh.... hip hop, mash ups & House!.....don't forget House....I've been tryin really hard there to play some of todays hottest & newest House tracks....

BTW...I think it would be great if they brought big guest djs at Zanadu...

Uhhh.... hip hop, mash ups & House!.....don't forget House....I've been tryin really hard there to play some of todays hottest & newest House tracks....

BTW...I think it would be great if they brought big guest djs at Zanadu...

of course house, i know you guys try your hardest to keep the house on as long as you can. i just ment that if they had a big dj down in the Zanadu room then they can keep just house and shit down there while people get there mashups, hip hop and house upstairs as well. im sure they can pack both rooms with a headliner djs with the right promotions. and say charge 35-40bucks a head. see everyone would be happy, the djs, bartenders, managers, servers and all the patrons that hit it up would be happy as well, lol

jack Z

of course house, i know you guys try your hardest to keep the house on as long as you can. i just ment that if they had a big dj down in the Zanadu room then they can keep just house and shit down there while people get there mashups, hip hop and house upstairs as well. im sure they can pack both rooms with a headliner djs with the right promotions. and say charge 35-40bucks a head. see everyone would be happy, the djs, bartenders, managers, servers and all the patrons that hit it up would be happy as well, lol

jack Z

In total agreement....would love it!

once 2am comes and you got the crowd locked....you can def pull off droppin house all nite

and yes you def were droppin some totally unexpected tracks