Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Winner is Me

dillz

First off, don't live in Milton. You'll pay old money rents but live in the middle of nowhere.

All of your friends out here live in Boston, Cambridge, Somerville or Medford. Go for something closer to there than further. And of course you're not going to live in Norwood. It's 10 -15 minutes when there's zero traffic and you're 40 minutes from Boston on a good day.

I'd say South Boston or anywhere South of the tunnel. You'll miss all the tunnel traffic that way and you won't be far from people or places.

oh ya.

dillz should obviousy move in with discokitten.

disco and dillz. that has a ring to it.....

disco, goin to djsneak@vertigo tonight? ;D

im going to put 110% effort show my goofy lookin face there tonight. (i live 1 hr away tho. stupid marlborough.... basically the reason i want to move)

maybe 50 is winter to the groundhog.. the little fucker is getting old ya know..

plus who the fuck wants to be torn outta their sleeping hole to tell a bunch of fucks what they already know?

If it was me I would see my shadow too

50 degree winter work for me.

He saw his shadow. 6 more weeks of winter. But it's been like 50 degrees for weeks.

Worst groundhog ever.

fuuuuuuuuck!

that means its gonna snow in FRIGGIN MAY again like last year...nuthing like coming home from breathtaking hawaii and there's a fucking ice storm in boston :splat: