Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gross.

groovefire

Manning named NFL Man of the Year

1 hour, 6 minutes ago

DETROIT (Reuters) - Indianapolis Colts quarterback Peyton Manning was named the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year on Friday for his off-the-field community service and playing excellence.

The Man of the Year is the only NFL award that recognizes both charity work and on-field performance.

A twice league MVP, Manning was recognized for establishing the PeyBack Foundation, which helps disadvantaged youths build successful futures through community based outreach programs.

Founded in 1999, PeyBack has donated more than $900,000 to youth organizations.

Since the award was established 1970 and renamed the Walter Payton award in 1999 after the Chicago Bears running back who died of cancer, it has been won by 15 members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

The list of past winners include quarterbacks Johnny Unitas, Dan Marino, John Elway and Troy Aikman, running backs Jerome Bettis and last year's Warrick Dunn.

hahaha i think it was 98 and after a sick fuckin night a bunka we all hit up factory. it is like 10 am and we are all on the dance floor. me you, joey enuff, alex, al pal and my bro pops out of nowhere and does some kind of karate kick and hits you in the eye. WTF i never seen shit like that before in my life. was like a rambo move. haha. good times my friend. you better get down to tru for robbie rivera and after after hours at my house. haha see ya buddy.

jack Z