Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you Hate About Winter?

ok something off topic from all the club threads. yes i know this is clubplanet but i remeber when i first started posting on here, that there was alot of normal posts about non-club shit. ANYWAYS

what do you hate most about winter.

Biggest thing i hate is when i have to take a big ass SHIT and the toilet seat is fuckin feezzing cold. WTF. i can barely put my ass cheeks on it, lol haha

so what do you hate?

jack Z

YES how bout waiting in line with a wind chill of -15 for like 2 hours. that really sucks.

Z

Remember those days after coming out of Hunka Bunka...going to Factory and waiting in those lines, huddling next to people you have no idea who they are just trying to stay warm. Thank God we dont have to wait in any lines anymore.:clap2: :clap2:

Remember those days after coming out of Hunka Bunka...going to Factory and waiting in those lines, huddling next to people you have no idea who they are just trying to stay warm. Thank God we dont have to wait in any lines anymore.:clap2: :clap2:

hahaha i think it was 98 and after a sick fuckin night a bunka we all hit up factory. it is like 10 am and we are all on the dance floor. me you, joey enuff, alex, al pal and my bro pops out of nowhere and does some kind of karate kick and hits you in the eye. WTF i never seen shit like that before in my life. was like a rambo move. haha. good times my friend. you better get down to tru for robbie rivera and after after hours at my house. haha see ya buddy.

jack Z

hahaha i think it was 98 and after a sick fuckin night a bunka we all hit up factory. it is like 10 am and we are all on the dance floor. me you, joey enuff, alex, al pal and my bro pops out of nowhere and does some kind of karate kick and hits you in the eye. WTF i never seen shit like that before in my life. was like a rambo move. haha. good times my friend. you better get down to tru for robbie rivera and after after hours at my house. haha see ya buddy.

jack Z

roflmao i didnt even feel it i was so FUBAR that night. I will be at Tru after Blu. LOL