Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami w/Roger & Desyn

djjoemama

wowza. such a great night... Walked in to Cedric filling up the floor and getting the room really rockin around 130AM...I think it was almost 3 when Desyn got on & kept the room simmering in that 'slow boil' sort of way, really building things up & working the room...Roger came on round 530 or 6 i think and it was really gettin nuts inside...A little while later I bumped into Des and asked him if he was playing on the terrace that morning too, and he said he started @ 7.. I looked down @ my watch to see what time it was, and it read 6:59 so I said we'd better get a move on then?

The Terrace. Possibly my favorite venue in the US. Where else (aside from Ibiza maybe) can you dance through twilight, then sunrise and into the afternoon and just let go...

Desyn played a ripping set that seemed timed to the sunrise (or maybe it was just me...lol) but it rocked, and had the crowd chanting his name...

Twilight w/Desyn

Miami_Feb_06026-vi.jpg

Crowd Chanting

Miami_Feb_06027-vi.jpg

It may have been just past 8 or so, Roger came out and took over a little bit thereafter and i think it was probably 2pm or a little after that when it finally came to an end (after like 5 encores or something)... Was really something to see this guy/ringleader on the dance floor getting everyone down on the floor as these long, slow buildups were going on until they exploded and the dancefloor was 'released.' :wink:

Workin it...

Miami_Feb_06029-vi.jpg

Video

http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=34MEKPI1LQFIT08NC42KTYA7K2

Oh, and FYI... Make sure you check out SUITE during WMC... Formerly Spin, it's the white hot club of the moment & has prob the sickest lineup during WMC in SoBe... It looks like every artist confirmed to play Space is playing there too...