Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crobar March Line-Up!

Crobar is a perfect example of how a club should be run in every aspect. It's a living legend among NYC super clubs.

March 18th and March 31st!!

-

Grand Opening was 12/2003 .. 2 years ... its a great place, living legend .. ehhhhh .. TWILO - TUNNEL - LIMELIGHT ... all over 6 years of being open ... when it gets there we will use such big words ...

also nice plug for your dates ... last set you spun was on point though so good job :aright:

Crobar is the most professional that I've seen so far in the big club scene by far. I wish the vip room was more dj friendly in design but as for everything else it's top notch. Pacha was a cool place the one time I went but it was hard to scope the place out correctly cause of our later arrival. But I have had many fun nights (s-man) at crobar. :biggrin:

thanks man :)

in regards to plugging my dates, i'm not playing there those nights, those are just the nights out of the march lineups that I'm personally most looking forward to.

-

my bad, was about to say, i thought vibe was opening for calderone .. but 100% on your set for donald glaude i heard you at not to long ago ... props!

• 2 weeks later...