Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOUND FACTORY NEEDS TO BURN IN HELL!!!

TRUE STORY

I am walking into sound factory on sat night. Everything is fine and dandy. As I am trying to walk through the front door and that Paris thing tells me she/he isn't letting me in anymore. I was like WTF is going on here, I says I pay your salary bitch. If it wasn't for me you'd still be a dude. Then she says then I don't fall under the category of "Beutiful people" which are supposedly allowed into SF. Anyway I ended up going home and crying all night. The question I ask all of you, is are you going to stand up for your fellow clubNycer? Are you all going to do something about this? Do I hear Hell yes? Let's stop going to that place and pray it fucking burns down to its ashes.

Originally posted by bastardino:

TRUE STORY

I was like WTF is going on here, I says I pay your salary bitch. If it wasn't for me you'd still be a dude.

Now it is painfully obvious that you have NO idea what the fuck you are talking about and have completely ran out of anything to say. If you are going to try and stir shit up on this board with your ludicrous comments, try and make them accurate. Paris had her operation way before she started working the door at Factory and unfortunately her story is a sad one. Get a fucking clue. What you write ALWAYS is pure jargon and bullshit, and I'm sure you realize no one takes you seriously, but if you are going to try and be a "bastard" than at least get your facts straight...or you will look more like a fucking idiot than one could even fathom as possible.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

i'm actually with the bastard on this one.. i hate being judged on looks......and that bitch at the door made me wait a long time unnesasarily

just go to twilo you BASTARD!

PS ....or go to SF for AH when there is no line so you just walk in and pay the $$$ to get in

------------------

Java.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

Oh ppl you don't ge it??? He is just kidding, he would never go to Factory. He wasn't there!!! And I would recommend to him not to even try to get in. If I am there I would kick his ass.

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by Unbound:

i'm actually with the bastard on this one.. i hate being judged on looks......and that bitch at the door made me wait a long time unnesasarily

PS ....or go to SF for AH when there is no line so you just walk in and pay the $$$ to get in

Fuck that!!! We don't want him at Twilo!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Originally posted by Unbound:

I really hope you dont take this kid seriously...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

yo Unbound,

you forgot, this is the same guy that wants to burn down Twilo...

~*Jam*~

I know, I never take his posts seriously...just wanted to chime in with that. smile.gif

Can't wait for Friday!! Need my S&D fix!!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

YOu sons of bitches I too was at SF This weekend. At least the doorsteps. I was dressed real nice. I had my UFO pants on and rubber sneakers. I had a pacifier around my neck with a yankee hat one and JAY Z jersey. Did anyone see me outside>? Anyway, I don't know what that Paris's Deal is. and what the fuck is this shit about her having a sad story? can someone extend on that one? I mean how sad can someone's story be when one decides out of the blue they no longer want to be a dude. I think those people have it too easy and have too much time on their hands as well as too much $.

Anyway, I don't know what that Paris's Deal is. and what the fuck is this shit about her having a sad story? can someone extend on that one? I mean how sad can someone's story be when one decides out of the blue they no longer want to be a dude. I think those people have it too easy and have too much time on their hands as well as too much $.

Are you REALLY interested in what her story is or are you just carrying on being a worthless piece of shit?

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by happykittn:

Gravity ~ I'm interested... you can PM me if you don't want to post it...

Before I go divulging a friend's life story...can you tell me why you even have an interest? Do you go to SF and "know" Paris...or are you just looking for some gossip?

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Yo Im really interested. Plus shouldn't you defend your point, for all i know you're lying your fat ass off

Fat ass?...lmfao...I'm not the one bitter because I haven't gotten into ANY club ANYWHERE...faterdino...hey you could use that as a new alias, and all of your nonsensical stories can be based around how you were too fat to fit through the door of SF and the embarrasment you have suffered ever since...resulting in your inner torment...hey, do you lie on a couch when posting on the board?

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Fuck that!!! We don't want him at Twilo!

well someone (club) needs to adopt this idiot..................and please....don't even think of Exit smile.gif ...hehehhehehe

~Lola~

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by jammy:

Hey gravity,

Didn't you explain this story b4? I feel like I have heard it a million times...

~*Jam*~

Possbily referenced it once before...just seem to come up here again. Anyway, we all know that BasterdinA's posts are moronic, but like I've stated...if youre gonna try to start shit, ya might as well have your facts straight, hence my reply to his reference to Paris' operation.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

[This message has been edited by gravity (edited 12-18-2000).]