Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How is Pawn Shop?

Debating on getting tickets to a few parties there - is this place as small as let say Bed - where tickets sell out immediately? Is there decent room to dance/move around or will it be a sweat shop? How many people can this place hold and is it more of a lounge or club?

Any opinions about this place would be greatly appreciated - they have a great lineup for WMC

Thanks - I saw those the other day when I was browsing CJ - whats your thoughts on the size and room to dance? Can't tell much from those few pix and their website doesn't show much either

It is fairly large once you really get inside. I'd say a good 8-900 person capacity?

did anyone go to his show there last year? how was it?

Does the place get a good party atmosphere or is it more chic?

I beleive DT only played at Warehouse last year on Monday and Tuesday - but I am also wondering how the atmosphere is in there - even if the place is not huge, I like that big room feel with people going nutz/good room to dance.

the place is actually pretty large and has the most creative vip rooms out of any club i have ever been to, one is a fake trailer park, the other a fake airplane cabin. vip sevice is fast and polite, bar service is slow and bitter so make sure you go to get a drink with half a drink full if you know what i mean. security is friendly and polite and the venue i would say could accomodate about 1,000 maybe with the back out door area open. the place definately has a party vibe! i had a great time there last year for the josh wink party. i would def try and get into the vip area, theres limited seating in the place and it gets paaaacked