Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: DaVe (@ 1PM DONT DO THIS!)

I want to confess to you. I am not simply Bastardino, I am his alter ego. If he is going to exist with his radical views, then I should be allowed to exist with my radically positive views.

My posts will be a testament to that

I think my other half can be rehabilitated through love and caring.

So to do the whole board a big service please don’t eradicate me like you would any other evil copy. Because I am not one. I am the consciousness that cries out with every word that is written my other half.

That is an ineffective means of taking care of this problem. I can register under as many actual email addresses as a want, I think it is clearly obvious that these losers have too much free time on their hands anyway, and can spend 5 minutes registering another email address for a free service. I mean, I personally have about 4 or 5 email addresses - one I used for serious stuff, one I use for this board and club-related stuff, and two that I use when I am filling stuff out and know that junk mail will be sent to those addresses.

Thank you for listening.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by DaVe:

Anyone registering under a false email address will have their account password changed when we find out.

why dont u do something like , they have to wait to get a confirmtion # throught e-mail or something so they have to give their correct e-mail before they can post ... and i think , the e-mail should be available to everyone ..

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif