Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Frying ones brain...

I was thinking about all the damage my brain has had inflected apon it threw drinking and drugging. But the it didn't seam to compare to all the damage that videogames have inflected to my soft pulp-e brain during the last 17 or 16 years. My brain will permanently have up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, A, B, Select, Start in grained in it for life. This goes for years of game music too, back in the day they'd make a small sound loop and play it threw the whole game... Zelda and Mario song sometimes arise in my skull (almost as bad as when you start being able to sing a Brittany Spears song... wow that's brain damage) causing me to bast out in a humming song. Also at home I'm sporting a cocktail arcade machine, dreamcast and N64... but I don't get around to playing them very much.

Dan

Really... errr... yeah

------------------

"You all laugh at me becasue I'm differant, I laugh at you because your all the same."

Originally posted by dstgeorge2:

My brain will permanently have up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, A, B, Select, Start in grained in it for life

lol is that the thing you use so you can start any level in sonic the hedge hog?

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

lol is that the thing you use so you can start any level in sonic the hedge hog?

Maybe I just sat to many hours in front of the boob tube as a child. The code is for the one and only. Contra on Nintendo.

------------------

"You all laugh at me becasue I'm differant, I laugh at you because your all the same."