Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A dose of reality for all that care to listen about Djais in belmar

I Just feel the need to comment on the Latest things posted about Djais In Belmar.

So it’s now Saturday February 11th 2006 and we are presently getting a foot or so of snow dumped on us, tonight with great pleasure Soundgarden was all set to host a Djias Halfway to Summer VIP Event.

Early this afternoon, a customer calls SG to ask about tonight’s Feb 11th event and proceeded to ask? If what he heard about Djais on the Internet was True.

I took this to heart for so many reasons. I proceeded to get very angry at this call and said to this guy, and I Quote “ Do you really think that I would hold an event and invest thousands of dollars in radio, print, mail etc for a Venue that will not be open for the summer 2006…”

To those of you who care to read this post… allow me, to elaborate in depth with what I told this Dude.

When the Internet was introduced it’s was subtitled as the information super highway. Although this new technology’s intentions were good I’m sure…. But like most and because it’s all about the freedom of expression and opinion and being virtually free, it’s now more known as the Misinformation Highway.

Let this be a lesson, there are people in all kinds of businesses out there trying to make a living during this difficult time in our lives.

Open forums at first where pretty cool till it turned ugly like most of our hidden society, especially when a person can hide behind a fictitious name.

The Internet brought our world close true… But it also opens a door to danger, I use to enjoy that fact that my daughter can do research and multi task to make school work fun… but not any more.

This technology… that allows us to be efficient, has become the debacle of society and requires monitoring daily because of its Vigilance. As a responsible Parent that makes me nervous and takes unnecessary time out of my day.

We in this industry wake up every day with New Challenges, the last thing any businessman needs is a writing that has no substance or credibility.

Which leaves us to only believe that free message boards on the Internet contain zero truthfulness, and I feel really sorry for anyone who gets animated by the bullshit, which is why I don’t post and just can’t be part of the every day fraud and fiasco in club land when it come to open forums on various sites.

I mean really the “ Review thing” and the “ thank you for coming out thing “ anyone who participates in ether side of this premeditated deception should really get your head out of you ass and wake up.

If you participants are so positive and truthful about your reviews, thank you’s, and hyped postings then why not send out a direct letter in the mail where it can be traced back to its origin.

Oh I forgot… that cost Money…

Sad .....but true EAI

The sad part is here is the original article from somewhere in wisconsin....someone just changed the club name and some other thing taking only seconds... spices restaraunt

Jennifer Zilavy is the city attorney for, I believe, Madison, Wisconsin

Michelle Samenfeld seems to be a journalist for a publication called The Badger Herald, also based in Wisconsin .....here we are spices

http://badgerherald.com/news/2003/08/29/after_liquor_violati.php

I Just feel the need to comment on the Latest things posted about Djais In Belmar.

So it’s now Saturday February 11th 2006 and we are presently getting a foot or so of snow dumped on us, tonight with great pleasure Soundgarden was all set to host a Djias Halfway to Summer VIP Event.

Early this afternoon, a customer calls SG to ask about tonight’s Feb 11th event and proceeded to ask? If what he heard about Djais on the Internet was True.

I took this to heart for so many reasons. I proceeded to get very angry at this call and said to this guy, and I Quote “ Do you really think that I would hold an event and invest thousands of dollars in radio, print, mail etc for a Venue that will not be open for the summer 2006…â€

To those of you who care to read this post… allow me, to elaborate in depth with what I told this Dude.

When the Internet was introduced it’s was subtitled as the information super highway. Although this new technology’s intentions were good I’m sure…. But like most and because it’s all about the freedom of expression and opinion and being virtually free, it’s now more known as the Misinformation Highway.

Let this be a lesson, there are people in all kinds of businesses out there trying to make a living during this difficult time in our lives.

Open forums at first where pretty cool till it turned ugly like most of our hidden society, especially when a person can hide behind a fictitious name.

The Internet brought our world close true… But it also opens a door to danger, I use to enjoy that fact that my daughter can do research and multi task to make school work fun… but not any more.

This technology… that allows us to be efficient, has become the debacle of society and requires monitoring daily because of its Vigilance. As a responsible Parent that makes me nervous and takes unnecessary time out of my day.

We in this industry wake up every day with New Challenges, the last thing any businessman needs is a writing that has no substance or credibility.

Which leaves us to only believe that free message boards on the Internet contain zero truthfulness, and I feel really sorry for anyone who gets animated by the bullshit, which is why I don’t post and just can’t be part of the every day fraud and fiasco in club land when it come to open forums on various sites.

I mean really the “ Review thing†and the “ thank you for coming out thing “ anyone who participates in ether side of this premeditated deception should really get your head out of you ass and wake up.

If you participants are so positive and truthful about your reviews, thank you’s, and hyped postings then why not send out a direct letter in the mail where it can be traced back to its origin.

Oh I forgot… that cost Money…

Sad .....but true EAI

Were we seperated at birth?

There is no way anyone could have said it better