Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DAMN! DANNY KRIVIT takes over SOL on fri feb17th, I CANT WAIT

THIS FRI FEB 17TH

All im gonna say is that i really cant remember the last time i heard danny krivit on aweekend since i hooked on his music 3 1/2 yrs ago. So thank you east side for listening to me, hehe. I think im more excited than anyone involve in the party because fri night will introduce people to danny who might not know him or really know anything about him but keep hearing me talk about him each month.

Phil d is opening up and that man has a wealth of knowledge of house music, Expect a crowd that is no jokes when it comes to dancing dancing and being part of a vibe and not just standing around. Damn im excited, see all of you guys there.

solkrivit0tf.jpg

After a very successful night at SOL this past friday with DJ Sneak and Joeski...we now welcome a living legend to the decks of SOL...Danny Krivit.

Danny Krivit is one of the early pioneers of the art of djing as we know

it today. His career has spanned 30+ years and his name is synonymous

with NYC dance music culture. Former resident of the famed NYC party Body & Soul along w/ partners François K and Joe Claussell, Danny Krivit is one of the most sought after djs in the world. When not playing his own 718 Sessions party in NYC Danny spends most of his time in the studio (where he has become know as the "Master of the re-edit") and touring Europe and Asia.

We cant wait to hear the music he is going to unleash on our dancefloor!!!!

Supporting Danny on the decks will be Phil D of Jellybean Recordings and Scott Richmond of Satellite Records.

this is going to be an incredible night of music and dancing...you definitely do not want to miss this!

Friday February 17th 2006

SOL Presents:

DANNY KRIVIT

with

Phil D

and

Scott Richmond

Sol is located at 609 West 29th Street

btwn 11th and 12th avenues

Admission is $20, 15 on the guestlist

krivit26yg.jpg

You know I will be there. With the entire 718 sessions crew. I know he is going to bring the thunder. I don't think he gonna stick to the classics like at the sessions. This nights it is all about house music. Get the Souldiers ready Gabe this night Sol is ganna learn what house is about.

You know I will be there. With the entire 718 sessions crew. I know he is going to bring the thunder. I don't think he gonna stick to the classics like at the sessions. This nights it is all about house music. Get the Souldiers ready Gabe this night Sol is ganna learn what house is about.

thats what I like to hear!!!