Clubplanet Nightlife Community

exit $75 for new years?

devin

On the flyer that I received from Exit it said $75 regular admission or $125 for VIP. Also-on the clubplanet New Year's Eve sight it mentions that Cirque du Soleil is performing. HOWEVER, on the flyer is says that Antigravity is performing which is the normal weekly show that Exit has. As in the past, Exit is advertising big but in reality it will be just another night! cwm32.gif

We were wondering the same thing. A friend of mine called Exit yesterday and they weren't giving her a straight answer about the performances or about the admission. The woman on the phone implied that the $75 does not include any type of open bar or buffet, but the $125 does. But how will they know who paid $75 and who paid $125? There seems to be a lot of contradictory info going around. Does anyone know?

Just some factual info: Right now tickets are on sale for $75 dollars, there is a limited quantity of them, the next ticket will be $100 dollars, then $125.

2. $150 gets you 5 hour open bar, food and v.i.p. entrance and status.

3. $500 gets two people in super vip(the loft will be super vip????) the five hour open bar, the food and two bottles of viva clique' champagne.

Dj Boris, Tony Draper, Anthony Mundy, Carla, X-ray, and celebrity guest dj Grandmaster Flash. Anti-gravity, which is a performance troop derived from cirque d' soliel will be putting a brand new original performance.

I'm not a promoter but I have tickets for$60 bucks, no joke, but not for long.Any interest just pm me.

Just the facts!!! cwm4.gif

Of course, it goes without saying (so I'll say it anyway) that you can find tickets for dozens of New Year's Eve parties, for any budget, at http://www.clubplanet.com/ <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">newyearseve</a> /. You can charge 'em and you can pick them up or we'll send them to you.

[This message has been edited by editor (edited 12-19-2000).]