Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Was St. Valentine?

HAZE

WHO WAS ST. VALENTINE?

No one knows for certain, but the leading candidate is a third-century Roman priest named Valentine. After Claudius II decreed that his soldiers were not allowed to marry, the romantic Valentine defied the emperor and performed secret wedding ceremonies—for which he was caught and imprisoned. Valentine was enamored of the jailer’s daughter and, shortly before his execution, left her a love note that was signed “From Your Valentine.†He was beheaded on February 14, 269.

Guest gabo
my question is why did valentine get a whole fucking day?!

.... how about st.lucifer's day?? i'm sure EVERYONE would enjoy that more... not only cound you pig out on chocolate... you can sin left and right.... however you see fit...

who's in??

This is a fake holiday. Only made up in recent years and cause people spend money on this day Hallmark and everyone else that benifits from it will swear its a real holiday with purpose.

my question is why did valentine get a whole fucking day?!

.... how about st.lucifer's day?? i'm sure EVERYONE would enjoy that more... not only cound you pig out on chocolate... you can sin left and right.... however you see fit...

who's in??

I'm in. :aright:

You should be the icon to symbolize the holiday. V-Day has Cupid, Easter has the bunny, Halloween has the pumpkin, and St. Lucifer's Day would show you.

ok then.... it is settled! we are going to have a Lucifer Day!! celebrated with ritual parties (full of naked people, of course) that last at LEAST 3 days, consumption of mind-altering substances (whatever floats your boat.... whether it be beer or crack).... oh and lots of other craziness.... and you must SIN at least once every 66 minutes....

now we just gotta set a date.... and call it in to Hallmark....

Guest gabo
ok then.... it is settled! we are going to have a Lucifer Day!! celebrated with ritual parties (full of naked people, of course) that last at LEAST 3 days, consumption of mind-altering substances (whatever floats your boat.... whether it be beer or crack).... oh and lots of other craziness.... and you must SIN at least once every 66 minutes....

now we just gotta set a date.... and call it in to Hallmark....

I say we sin every 666 seconds and also say fuck you to hallmark.

Yes to everything else.

That sounds like Marti Gras, no? LOL

:D