Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where did DannyTartabulls Thread go?

xlr8ted

i guess this is where you take a generic PM and change all the info to look like a PM from me and then post it for everyone to see.. cool.. icon14.gif

Dear Toolbag,

Originally Posted by xlr8ted

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldtimer

it's someon's old screenname that she had to change.. this kid always brings it up.. you know her i think..

Ya I know her, who gives a shit dood... its on the net, she shouldnt have done it if she didnt want people seeing it...

true.. but why the fsn?? i dont get it.. ehh, im nto gonna lose sleep over it, so it's all good...

Dear Toolbag,

Quote:

it's someon's old screenname that she had to change.. this kid always brings it up.. you know her i think..

Ya I know her, who gives a shit dood... its on the net, she shouldnt have done it if she didnt want people seeing it...

true.. but why the fsn?? i dont get it.. ehh, im nto gonna lose sleep over it, so it's all good...

creative!!!

Guest gabo
Dear Toolbag,

Quote:

Did you go to the school of gotmilk?