Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit was raided tonight.

montbh

It is for us.

We always have a backup plan ;)

well if it is still tomorrow night then i have no problems. if they push it to another date then i better be able to get my money back for tickets cause i really cant afford to take anymore days off from work and school. really hope it stays at exit and there is no problems.

Z

well if it is still tomorrow night then i have no problems. if they push it to another date then i better be able to get my money back for tickets cause i really cant afford to take anymore days off from work and school. really hope it stays at exit and there is no problems.

Z

I will keep everyone posted ;)

The party will most likely be moved to COPA.. but I will let you know when the final decision is made.

thats absolute garbage...ur gonna fit all those ppl in copa? yea ok..half the ppl probably bought tickets just to go back to exit...only time will tell what really goes on

if the party is moved, please find out if we can get our money back for the tickets. thanks

Z

I'll try to find that out but I mean look on the bright side: Copa is just as large as Exit with many floors.. all tickets for the event will be accepted at Copa. To me.. from what I think.. I doubt you can get a refund on your tickets because the event is still going on and is not cancelled. You'd really have to take up that argument with the promoter or the site you recieved your tickets from but I believe on the back of the tickets it says NO REFUND, so.. yeah you catch my drift.

I'll try to find that out but I mean look on the bright side: Copa is just as large as Exit with many floors.. all tickets for the event will be accepted at Copa. To me.. from what I think.. I doubt you can get a refund on your tickets because the event is still going on and is not cancelled. You'd really have to take up that argument with the promoter or the site you recieved your tickets from but I believe on the back of the tickets it says NO REFUND, so.. yeah you catch my drift.

yes but the venue has changed so i should be able to get my money back. copa is a big smaller then exit and i was really going because of exit, not for JPs birthday party. i live 2 and a half hours away and definitly do not want to make the drive for copa, not tryin to be an ass or anything. but we had a lil exit reunion going on. hopefully things work out.

Z

yes thank you haha...even tho im only 19 i was at a few teen nights and an 18+ wen i was 14 haha...i love that place

damn bro, im 25. i was hittin exit when it was called carbon. clubs were alot better then, then they are now. hahaha, lol jk hopefully they keep it at exit or im not going. lol ill save my loot and drugs for another time, lol

Z